18

¢σтιℓℓισи иιgнт pt. 2

"yo guys!" joohyun greeted, along with the other girls.

"did minji go already?" doyoung frowned, searching for his 'daughter'.

"yeah. shit, if i was a boy, i would dance with her the whole night." sooyoung bragged and chuckled.

"that's sad. i want to compare her with ja eun." baekhyun pouted, imagining minji's outfit for the night.

"wait...

where's wooyoung?"

"shit. how could i lost ja eun?" jongho mumbled while messing up his hair in anger.

after the announcement that was the time to dance, jongho and ja eun danced together but jongho had the sudden urge to pee. but after that, jongho lost sight of her– blaming himself for his stupidity.

"ow. s-sorry!" jongho apologized and bowed at the unknown person.

the boy was shocked to see jisung, having the same reaction as him.

"where's minji?" jongho asked, a bit worried.

"where's ja eun?" jisung cocked an eyebrow, feeling kind of sassy.

jongho had nothing to reply, he was speechless. who knew that jisung can be so formidable. jisung chuckled while shaking his head.

"i can't believe you. to think that minji likes an obnoxious guy like you." jisung insulted, leaving jongho to be more out of words.

the chestnut haired boy passed by jongho and tapped him on the shoulder. "you better up your game...

cause you're loosing it."

"whoo! that place was so stuffy and hot." minji said as she fanned herself while sitting down a bench right next to the vending machine.

"here." a deep and hoarse voice said, offering her a soda.

minji looked at where the voice was coming from. she immediately glared at him once she realized who it was. "what are you doing here?"

jaemin shrugs and leans on the vending machine. "just wanted some fresh air."

minji arched an eyebrow at him. she know jaemin for a long time, he wouldn't just say a lame excuse like that.

she realized it just now, but jaemin looked super hot in his attire. he was wearing a navy blue tuxedo, his polo shirt also one butyon undone. not to mention that messy aroused dark chocolate hair.

minji swallowed the lump in her throat. who knew that her ex could be so stunningly handsome? "done starring?"

minji flinched when he heard him talk. "huh? y-yeah right." she stammered.

fuck. why am i so nervous?

"let's go." jaemin offered his hands to minji.

minji stared at it for  moment. but then later placed her hand on his. sure, she accepted it, but that doesn't mean that she aldeady forgave him.

jaemin was her first love, first relationship, first date. a girl like her, well, who wouldn't be angry when your boyfriend– your very first one– cheated on you? right. EVERYONE.

but for real, jaemin did love her. he even felt guilty when he broke up with her without a reason why, and it haunted him. he regretted every sinlge bit of it.

he as surprised when he saw her in seulgi's squad, meaning she changed and grown a lot more fiercer. or so he thought. but jaemin still loved her, even till now and he doesn't know when to quit...

...even risking everything he's got.

lotte world

"oh. my. gosh. we're here!!" san cheered while jumping up and down in his seat.

"i thought this was fun but turns out, i was wrong." seon mi mumbled, rolled her eyes.

"oh come on, seon! don't let him ruin your night." hongjoong advised whole looking at seon mi.

"i just don't understand why wooyoung has to come along with that girl." seon mi spat and glared at wooyoung and jeohun, who was talking to each other.

hongjoong sighed and patted seon mi on the shoulder. "stop thinking about them for a bit. why don't we enjoy ourselves this night together?"

seon mi looked at hongjoong and smiled at him. those two were always best friends ever since middle school. hongjoong was seon mi's shoulder-to-cry-on and seom mi was his. it ruined hongjooing to see seon mi cry, just because of a certain boy– well, seon mi's first love was him after all, until now. she's just shy and scared to admit it. even hongjoong didn't know about it.

they both exited yunho's van and went in to the lotte world with the others. the gang said that they should split into duos or trios so they'll all have fun individually.

seon mi suggested that she'll go with hongjoong, of course, hongjoong has no choice but to agree with her. he really wanted for seon mi to be true to wooyoung because this was a golden opportunity.

they both rode the rollercoaster first– which unfortunately didn't go well for hongjoong. next, they went to the haunted house– again, it did not go well for hongjoong. but, they did try the mirror house, merry go round, and did a little food trip too, which they both enjoyed.

"hongjoong! let's try that next!" seon mi chirped, pointing at a photo booth.

"photo booth?"

"photo booth."

the two ran to the photo booth and went in. "this place is so tight." hongjoong complained as seon mi squeezed in to sit down.

"yeah. no shit sherlock." seon mi replied and finally, they were able to sit properly.

"hello. i automatically started when you two sat down." a voice beeped.

"hey before we start..." hongjoong suddenly stated, seon mi looked at him.

"how do you feel about wooyoung?"

"huh?"

"achoo!"

"are you okay? that was a loud sneeze."

"i'm fine."