01

~ 2 Y E A R S L A T E R ~

I woke up to Kimetrius lightly snoring. I hugged him and I tried going back to sleep but I didn't because then I remembered that I had a photoshoot with Gucci today and it was in 5 hours so my ass shot up real quick.

I lightly shook Kimetrius because he has to go to an interview at the same time that I have my photoshoot.

He just threw a pillow at me and continued sleeping. Then he wonders why I get mad.

I put my hand on his leg, really close to his length. He just moved my hand. Damn, this nigga really must be tired cause usually he gets up like that.

I playfully smacked his back and he just moved again.

I swear this bitch would sleep all day if he could.

I played down then I slowly started pushing him off the bed.

Then he put fell on the ground. Whoops.

He finally got up. "I'm gonna push you off the bed next time when you don't wanna get up." He said.

He laid back down and started cuddling with me. Why is this bitch always so warm?

"Get up. We have to get ready." I said and he finally got up.

We got to the bathroom and started getting ready to shower.

Once we finally got in the shower he decided to be a little bitch and take over the water. So I decided to get revenge and turn on the cold water. He immediately moved out the way. I'm so lucky that our shower is really big or else he would've pushed me in the cold water.

When I finished showering I put on a casual outfit because I'm going to need to change anyways. I put on an all black romper with some heals. I curled my hair and I put on some long earrings that Ki got me a while ago.

I didn't do my makeup because they have a makeup artist that is going to do it for me. "I wanna get matching tattoos." Kimetrius said as he tied his shoes.

"Yeah that would be cute." I said.

"Do you know what time the tattoo shop closes at?" He asked me.

"At 8 pm. Why?" I asked him.

"We're going today." He said.

When we got downstairs I started making breakfast while Kimetrius helped Gabriel pick out an outfit. (He's 2 years old)

I made pancakes, bacon and eggs with orange juice on the side.

Gabe came downstairs with his favorite toy, it's a huge dinosaur.

He was over here trying to feed it. So half of his food ended up on the floor.

When we were done with breakfast I grabbed my things and headed to the car with Gabe. I put him in his seat and buckled him then I went to the door and got in.

Kimetrius held my hand the whole time because he knows that I'm really nervous and that this is something big for me.

We dropped Gabe off at Jahseh's house. He loves Jahseh, he probably love him more than he loves us. I wound be surprised.

He dropped me off before he left for his interview.

When I got inside they started doing my makeup and picking out my outfits.

Let me just tell you one thing, my makeup was looking bomb.

I put on my first outfit then I went out onto the set.