09

K E L A N I 'S P O V

I changed into an oversized shirt and I took off my bra cause I fucking hate sleeping in my bra.

I brushed my teeth and let my hair down then I went to the room.

The kids were sleeping in the middle so I slept in one side and he slept on the other.

I put my hand around the kids and so did Kimetrius.

He put his hand on top of mine and it didn't bother me cause I felt safe with him.

He was shirtless like always.

T H E N E X T M O R N I N G

I woke up to the kids jumping in the bed and playing with Kimetrius. They love him but the twins don't know who he is.

I know it'll be hard for me to tell them that he's their dad because they're going to get mad that I didn't tell them sooner. But they're going to need to know.

Kimetrius smiled at me when he saw that I was awake.

I got up and stretched then all the kids did the same thing. They only stretch if I stretch.

The kids ran off to the living room of the hotel a couple minutes later. Kimetrius decided to cuddle with me during that time.

He tackled me into the bed and hugged me really tight. I thought he hated me but obviously he doesn't. "I missed you." He said into my neck as he continued to cuddle with me.

"I missed you too." I said and I felt him smile into my neck.

"I don't care if you hate me I just want to cuddle with you. Baby." He said and that sentence just touched my heart.

I've missed him so much and knowing that he's missed me too just touches my heart.

He slowly started kiss my neck then he started getting closer to my mouth but right when his lips were literally a millimeter away from my lips one of the twins jumps onto the bed.

They remind me of thing 1 and thing 2. They're so fucking crazy.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I got in the shower and turned on the water.

I let the water hit my body for a while before I actually started showering like I always do. I heard someone come into the bathroom a couple minutes later so I peeked my head out. It was Kimetrius, he was brushing his teeth.

When I was done showering I got out and I wrapped myself up in my towel.

I got the kids ready and Kimetrius helped me.

I did the girls hair in a bun and they were wearing shorts with a Gucci t shirt and their white Jordans.

They're always matching but just that they were wearing different color t shirts. Khleo's was yellow and Khloe's was red.

Gabe was wearing some jeans with his red Jordans shirt and some white and red Jordans.

Kimetrius finished getting ready then we left.

Me and Kimetrius agreed on going to Disney Land tonight like around 5 with the kids because he wanted to spend time with them and maybe we would tell the twins that he's their dad.