Chapter 10

-3rd POV-

It had spread around UA that Class 1A will be doing a live performance as a stress reliever for the other departments. Yet, almost all the students were still hateful of the fact that Class A continues to be attacked by villains. So much so that the called them cocky bastards; right in Katsuki's earshot, which made him when more angrier.

Though from outside, there is mischief roaming around. That mischief is the so called 'villain' named Gentle Criminal. He along with his partner in crime La Brava, a girl who always follows Gentle wherever or whatever he do. They plan on infiltrating UA but will they succeed?

Meanwhile as time passes, everyone in UA are giving their Plus Ultra attitudes for the cultural festival. A lot of them are very busy for the preparations even though all students still has a month to prepare.

While this is happening Eri was having a tour around UA with Togata and Izuku, "UWWAAAH!" came Izuku's voice as the trio rounded a corner, a dragon head appeared being carried by class B. "Hey isn't that Midoriya from class A?" "Wait wait wha?! You have a lot of time in your hands chitchatting at a place like this!" being ignored as usual he continued to speak his so called insults. "I thought it was the falling lady..." "Eri-chan! It's good to see you!" Izuku smiled as his sister made her way towards them with two medium sized boxes in hand. "Miisan. Hello... I.. We are having a tour today..." Izumi cooed and smoothed out Eri's hair. "That's good. Are you having fun" Eri looked down unsure as Monoma continued his assaults to Izuku. "Izumi-chan should also stay away from class A... They are starting to taint you and--" Awase was able to cleanly cut off Monoma's onslaught taunting by hitting him in the head with a plank. "Sorry class A, Kendo's not here so he went unchecked." "He has more to say everytime he speaks...." as the males were talking with each other Eri and Izumi was having a nice little chat. But sadly, they soon needed to part. One was because Izumi still needed to help her classmates in their play, and the other being Eri's tour. "Could I ask Miisan to comb and play with my hair again next time? When everyone is not busy..." this statement touched the two males as they continue to walk around the school.

-----------------------

"Alright! Here's the cloths for the costumes!!" "The dragon just needs its claws!" everyone from class B is moving, specially Tito. Ever since they found out that he could clone himself, they decided to use this to their advantage. That was also the case for their training camp a few months back, but anyways! He was helping others with lifting, painting, and planning for their play. "Vladez! Could you pass me the cutter?" "Tito-kun! I need a lift!"

A few minutes later, all of them were taking a break. All except for Izumi of course. She was taking measurements for their costumes. The girls' costumes were quite easy to make- accordinng to Izumi herself- the only hard costumes to make were the boys'. The girls promised to help her in that though. "Romeo, Juliet and the prisoner of Azkaban: The Return of Kings...." Izumi muttered while finishing the measurements of her classmtes. They were only 22 students and the play they were planning required a lot of adventure fight scenes, but they also needed a lot of man power for the special effects. She felt kind of bad for Tito and volunteered to be on backstage, but apparently they wanted her to have the lead female role. To quote and quote 'attract more people' that was what Monoma said at least. "Izumi-chan, you okay?" said female jumped, startled by the sudden voice. "Y-you should get some rest... You've done so much help already... We'll handle the rest for today. I do have my clones after all." Izumi smiled but shook her head, "It's okay Tito-kun! I was just deep in thought..." "Is it about that incident?" Tito said furrowing hits brows in worry. "No no! Well honestly... It's about the play... Looking back at the script I can't help but laugh... It's a combination of different iconic movies after all" "You got that right... So! Umm... After the play..."