Party and First

Seraphina's P.O.V.

It's night time and we are holding a party where to show that Aladdin, Alibaba, Hakuryuu, and Morgiana are heroes. Some of the guards hit the drums and Sinbad walks up with me by his side, followed by the three kids.

"My loyal and beloved citizens of Sindria. Thanks to you all, we were able to achieve a stunning victory in the recent war. Tonight, we shall celebrate that triumph. Bask in the glow of victory to your hearts content!" Sinbad says before earning cheers from all of the citizens. He then adds, "And now my friends, i have wonderful news for you, guests of our country have conquered yet another new dungeon. Let me introduce them. Alibaba Seluja, Ren Hakuryuu, Morgiana, and Aladdin. One adventure has come to an end, but your always in the mist of a journey. This moment right now, is that of the beginning of a brand new journey. So then, lets raise of glasses, to the adventure's that are about to begin a new. Cheers!" Sinbad finishes. We all raise of glasses and say cheers. I then look at Aladdin and he looks back to me then runs to me. I hand Sinbad my glass and let Aladdin jump into my arms. I hug him tightly, bend down, and grab the other three, and pull them into a nice hug.

"I'm very proud of you all." Hakuryuu says thank you and goes to talk to his sister. I then look at the three and they say, " Thank you." Alibaba then walks off to talk with Sharrkan, and Morgiana pulls me tightly.

"Oh, what is this for?" I ask softly. She smiles and says, "I now know what it feels like to have a mother. May I call you mom too?" She asks. I smile and pull her back into my hug and whisper, "Of course sweetheart."

"Now you have two kids mom." Aladdin says. All the eight generals, Sinbad, and Ezmerelda look at us with smiles on their faces.

"That I do." I say. Sinbad then kneels next to me and says, "Then I hope you don't mind if me and you mother get married."

Sinbad and Morgiana give us shocked looks and then smile brightly. They nod really fast and hug Sinbad. I grab the drinks from his hands before he gets tackled by the two. Everybody laughs and I help Sinbad off the floor. The two then run off and Sinbad and I go over to the table where everybody else is sitting. I look over and see Sharrkan, Ezmerelda, and Alibaba laughing at the guy playing as Aladdin. I smile and shake my head and talk with the eight generals. Sinbad had run off to go talk with Aladdin about considering being Sindria's magi and some other things. I get up and grab some water and walk over to Kougyoku, who is sleeping, drunk. I wake her up and hand her the glass of water then help her to her room. I get and see that Sinbad is waiting for me, I grab his outstretched hand, then say our good nights to everybody. We go into our room and he looks at himself in the mirror with a look in his eyes.

I go up behind and place my hands on his chest.

"What's wrong, hunny?" I asks

"I want an answer. I asked Ja'far if I was becoming devious and he said yes, with all the possessions I have and that change was needed. I am becoming devious?" I says while turning around and grabbing my hands.

"I do think that are becoming devious. I also do agree with Ja'far that change is needed, but I think that will be easy with not only everybody by your side but also me. I think that I can help you change." I say smiling up at him. I smiles back and me before kissing me. I kiss him back and feel him pick me up by my thighs. I wrap my legs around his waist and then feel him lay me on the bed.

~LEMON Scene~ Warning!! You don't have to read this part If you don't want to 

I feel Sinbad's hard member against my thigh, so  start to tease him by grinding against him. I breaks the kiss with me and asks, "You sure you want this?"

I nod and say, "I want you to be my first."

Sinbad then starts taking off all of his jewelry, except his earrings, then kisses me again. I grab his shirt/dress (whatever you call it) and take it off of him. I slips off his shoes before taking all my jewelry off, then my dress. He kisses me again and then unclasps my bra. I try to cover myself, but he grabs my hand and says, "Don't. Your so beautiful."

He pins my hands to the bed with his and starts kissing my breasts and them work his way down my stomach, all the way down to the hem of my panties. He grabs the hem of my panties with his teeth and take them off. I lets go of my hands and starts kissing the inside of my thigh. He then licks my folds making me grab his hair softly and moan. I feel him smile he starts to eat me out. My back arches and I try to buck my hips but he holds them down, I then feel and knot build and when i'm about to some undone, Sinbad pulls away and smirks at me. Sinbad then comes up and kisses me, making me taste myself. I run my hands down his chest and abs before taking off his underwear. I flip us over and lick the precum off and them suck on the tip. He groans  and I start to deep-throat him, making him grab my hair so it's out of my face. I hear him start to pant and feel him twitch inside of me.

I take him out of my mouth before he can cum and smile sweetly at him. I grabs me and flips us over and places his hands on both sides of my head before placing his member at my entrance. He looks at me and I nod at him as if to i'm ready. He then pushes in, making my hands slam against the headboard and lift my legs making me knees go to his sides. He kisses me on the lips and waits for me to adjust, and once I do, I nod to him. He looks at me in the eyes before pulling out and thrusting back into me at a nice and gentle pace. 

"Sinbad, go faster, please." I say panting. He does and starts to go harder.

"Harder!" I moan out. Sinbad grabs my hips and and goes harder and faster, making my breasts move at every thrust. I start to moan out Sinbad's name, making him go faster and even harder than before. Sinbad keeps thrusting into me at an aggressive speed, making him put one of his hands on the headboard and other other moves my leg over his shoulder. The new angle makes me scream out in pleasure. Sinbad keeps going faster and harder at an inhuman pace, both of us moaning out each others names. After a few more minutes that burning sensation comes back, making me wrapping my arms around Sinbad.

"Sinbad, i'm going to cum!" I say

"Me too!" He says. His thrusts get a little more powerful, making him go deeper into me. I feel that knot break and Sinbad's hot seed spill deep inside of me, making me drag my fingernails into his back and arch my back. Sinbad puts is sweaty forehead against mine, both of us panting, before he pulls out and lays next to me. I lay my head on his chest , feeling his arm wrap around my waist.

~LEMON Over~ Safe to read now!!

"I love you, my king." I say while looking up at him.

"I love you too, my queen." He says back, looking at me with love in his eyes. I lean up and he means me and we kiss passionately before I put my head back on his chest. We both fall asleep to the sound of each others breathing, along with his heartbeat.

Hope you liked this chapter and sorry if the lemon was bad. The was the first lemon I have ever written!!