Wedding preparations

Seraphina's P.O.V.

It turns out that Sinbad has an important meeting on the day of our wedding so we had it moved it to next month. Which I think was a good idea because hen I was going to go and buy my wedding dress, it turns out that it was bought. So, I have to find a new dress, and the woman who had make the dress said that she could make me a better and more beautiful wedding dress. I had given her the details about what I would want the dress to look like and she said that it would be done a week before my wedding, so I was good. Sinbad and I managed to get the cake designed how we wanted and the guest list made with the help of Ja'far. Hope and Hina are great, Kikiriku calls Hope mom now and Delaina calls Hina dad. Drakon and Rain and great and agreed that they would want a family later on in the future. Ezmerelda's stomach is getting bigger, the appetite and throwing up part is starting to kick in, so have the mood swings. Sharrkan has been by her side and helping her out when she needs it giving her and the unborn baby all of his love and affection.

Right now Sinbad is at the meeting and should be back a couple weeks before the wedding, so I have had Aladdin, Morgiana, and Dunya take over the rest of the bed and sleep with me. I am doing most of the paperwork so Ja'far doesn't have a heavy weight on his shoulders and gets some sleep. Rose likes it in the Kou Empire and even sent me a small wedding gift and Ezmerelda and Sharrkan a gift also for the baby and their marriage. I got to know a lot more about my kids and their lives before I met them and we all have a very strong bond, same with Sinbad.

~A week before the wedding~

Sinbad had gotten back from the meeting and is now doing the paper work while I am heading to the wedding shop with the kids, Ezmerelda, Hope, Pisti, and Yamuraiha. While I try on my dress, the girls all go and try on their maid of honor and bridesmaids dresses while Aladdin stays with me. I walk out and Aladdin goes wide eyed, before saying, "You look absolutely gorgeous mom."

"Thank you, honey." I say smiling.

The girls come out and I say, "You guys all look gorgeous."

They all smile and say thank you. We then all go and get changed back into our regular clothes and buy the dresses, then we head home. By the time we all get home, it's evening and Sindria is halfway set up for the wedding.All that was left to do was the alter, the banners around Sindria, along with the cake and the food. I head inside and grab some dinner for both Sinbad and I and head to his office. I walk in and see that he has only a couple more so I wait til he is done. Once he does get done, I walk over and set his food in front of him and sit down. 

"How was today honey?" He asks as he starts to eat.

"Well, we got our dresses, they fit nicely and all there is left to do is the alter, the rest of the banners, and the food and cake." I say. He nods and we eat in a comfortable silence. After we do get done eating, a maid comes in a takes our plates, and once she leaves I stand up and sit on Sinbad's lap. I rest my head on his shoulder and wrap my arms around his waist and he does the same.

"Have you been in here all day doing paperwork?" I ask 

"Ya, I think that it's about time I start doing most of the paperwork." He says. I nod and kiss his neck before standing up and say, "Let's go to bed. I know that you are tired and I am too."

Sinbad agrees and we both go to bed, knowing that everybody else is in bed.