Wedding and Gender

Seraphina's P.O.V.

It has already been a week and the wedding is today. Pisti is doing my hair, Yamuraiha is doing my makeup, Hope is helping me get into my dress. While Yamuraiha was doing my make up, Sharrkan had come in said that he was going to help Ezmerelda into a dress that he had bought her the other day so she would be comfortable.

 While Yamuraiha was doing my make up, Sharrkan had come in said that he was going to help Ezmerelda into a dress that he had bought her the other day so she would be comfortable

After an hour and a half my hair and makeup was done and my dress was ready to be put on

After an hour and a half my hair and makeup was done and my dress was ready to be put on. Hope helps me into the dress and grandpa walks in and hands me my bouquet of flowers. Once we get to the double doors, grandpa says, "You look just like your mother, Seraphina. I can tell that her and your father are both watching you from the heavens, proud of you. I know I am." 

I smile and say, "Thank you grandpa."

"Are you ready?" He asks.

"Ya, just don't let me fall." I say worriedly.

"Don't worry, I will never let you fall." 

The double doors then open and we walk down the isle. I look at the alter and see Sinbad in a white tux with a blue tie royal blue tie and a purple flower. I smile at him and he smiles back at me with so much adoration in his eyes. He reaches for my hand and I hear grandpa say, "Take good care of her, Sinbad."

"I will, I promise."

Once the wedding starts, everybody sits down, and near the end we both say our vows and kiss each other. Everybody cheers and we all head to the reception. We head over to the cake and Sinbad and I cut it.

 We head over to the cake and Sinbad and I cut it

 Ignore the date on the top

I pick the cake up with my fingers and hold it out to Sinbad. He takes a bite and takes the rest and feeds me. I giggle and gently put a dab of frosting on the tip of his nose and then he does the same to me. We laugh and wipe the frosting off and lick our fingers. We cut the cake and serve it while everybody else eats food. Once that is over with, the speeches commence. Sharrkan and Ezmerelda are the last people to go up, so they go up together and say their speech. Before they get off the stage Ezmerelda says, "We also figured out the gender. And we decided that the names are Kaitlin after our mother and Pheobus after grandpa."

I run what they say in my head twice before I scream and start crying into my hands. 

"What is it, Seraphina?" Sinbad says

"Think about what they said. They're having twins!!" I say while crying and stand up, and hug Sharrkan and Ezmerelda. I let go and sit back down to calm down while everybody congratulates them. Sinbad sits back down next to me and hugs me, "Are you going to be okay?," I nod and say yes. I look up and see grandpa hugging Ezmerelda with tears in his eyes. After the reception, Sinbad and I get onto a ship and go to the same place that Sharrkan and Ezmerelda went to.

As we are standing on the boat, Sinbad wraps his arms around my waist and says, "You know something, Seraphina."

"What is that?" I ask

"I want to make our family bigger. I child of our own, that gives Aladdin, Morgiana, and Dunya a little brother or sister." He says.

I turn around and kiss him deeply.

"Why not wait any longer and start trying for a baby?" I suggest. Sinbad smiles brightly and picks me up bridle style and walks our little room so we can have a baby.