New guests and important meeting

Hope's P.O.V.

I wake up surrounded by warmth. I then remember that Hinahoho and I fell asleep because the kids both fell asleep in his bed. I open my eyes and see that Hina is still asleep. So I take the time and admire his face. I then start to trace his face, scar, and then lips. I slowly trace his lips and then take run my other hand through his hair. I look up and see that his eyes are open and looking at me. I smile and blush slightly. Hinahoho then takes my hand that is tracing his lips and holds it softly. 

"You know, I already feel safe and loved with nothing to fear when i'm with you." I say to Hina.

"I'm glad." Hina says.

"I know that we have only known each other for three days but..."

"But, what Hope?"

"Fuck it." I say. Hina looks at me confused. I lean forward and gently kiss his lips. Hina then grabs my waist and kisses me back. He rolls us over so he is above me, still kissing. As we were kissing, we didn't hear the door open and Kikiriku and Delaina walk in. 

"Sooo, does this mean you two are dating?" Kikiriku asks. Shocking both Hina and I, making us pull apart quickly.

"When did you two get in, and what are you two doing up so early?" I ask.

"The door was unlocked and we just happened to get up early this morning. Plus, when we got up and went to leave the room, we ran into Rain.

 Plus, when we got up and went to leave the room, we ran into Rain

This is Rain

"So are this the other person that Seraphina was talking about?" Hina asks. I look at him and he grabs both of the kids and pulls them onto the bed with us. I nod and sit up then lean against Hina and hold Delaina. 

"Ya, you'll get to meet them during breakfast. So.." I was interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Hope. You we're called to a meeting. I couldn't find Hinahoho, so could you tell him on your way there?"

"Ya."

"Alright. Well, I guess Hina and I need to go. Can you two stay here and keep yourselves busy?" I ask the kids. 

"Ya, we'll be fine." Kikiriku says. Hina and I then get dressed and then walk down to a hallway.

"General Hinahoho. Sinbad requests you to the Sagittarius Tower. Lady Hope, Queen Seraphina requests you in the  regular meeting room." A guard says to the both of us. 

"Alright." I say to the guard. The guard then walks off and Hina looks at me. 

"Will you go out on a date with me?" Hinahoho asks. I smile and say yes.