Something Similar and spending time to together

Rain's P.O.V.

"Would you like me to take you around Sindria?" Drakon asks

"That would be nice."

As we were getting done with walking around Sindria, we started talking about how we met our king and queen.

"Well, I met Sinbad when I was still part of the Parthevia Empire. We were still young, in our early teenage years. I was the General and I was ordered to get Sinbad from his home and take him to go to war. Of course that never happened and I was sent to capture a dungeon. He was there and he found side by side, getting to the treasure room. The dijin, Baal, said that in order to become his king candidate, we had to fight each other. Whoever won, would become the king candidate and Sinbad won. While I was leaving to go home, I became Sinbad's household vessel. But, I actually had a metal vessel already, so when I tried using my metal vessel, I..."

"You changed into a dragon and can't turn back, ya I know." I said softly.

"How did know that?" Drakon says, stopping suddenly and turning towards me confused.

"That is king of like what happened to me. It started when I helped Seraphina fight off an army of soldiers.  After we warded off the army, I became an ally to Seraphina. I had been a household to some powerful and evil, but when I became Seraphina's household member, the two collided and turned my body into a dragon like you. I had come across from old woman and told her what happened to me. She cast a permanent spell on me that changed me partially back to human. When I got turned back, a part of my dragon form stayed, my horns and one of my dragon wings. She had also placed a curse on me that I would never find love, but when she was killed, I guess the curse went away." I say looking down

"Well, dragon or not. You are still beautiful." Drakon says, taking me small hand into large one.

"Thank you, Drakon. And even as a dragon, you are still handsome." I say blushing. I feel Drakon hug me and I hug him back, nuzzling my face into his chest. We get back to the palace and Drakon walks me to my room. I turn around and say goodnight, then kiss his snout. He smiles then kisses my forehead and says goodnight. I walk into my room then go to bed.

Ezmerelda's P.O.V.

After the meeting with my allies and friends, Sharrkan and I walk to our room after I shoved both Drakon and Rain out. We were about ten steps away from our room, when the exhaustion from using my using my power today hit me, making me stop, grab my head, and lean against the way.

"Babe, are you okay?" Sharrkan asks standing close to me to make sure that I didn't fall.

"Ya, i'm just exhausted from using my power at the meeting." I say softly. I feel Sharrkan gently pick me up and carry me the rest of the way to our room and lied me on our bed. He took my shoes off then put the covers over me, then did the same thing for him. I turn so i'm facing him and snuggle into his chest, both of us falling asleep.

Seraphina's P.O.V.

After the meeting, I managed to convince Sinbad to do all of his paperwork, of course with the help of me. Halfway threw getting my pile of paperwork done, I put the rest of it in Sinbad's pile then pulled out a book. The book contained wedding ideas that I wanted to use for my own wedding.

"What are you looking at, my love?" Sinbad asked. I look up only to see that he was done with all of his paperwork.

"I am looking at wedding ideas. I think we should do a royal blue and purple themed wedding. I already have my dress picked out and asked Dunya to be my maid of honor. I also have my bridesmaids picked out." I say standing up and put the book away. Sinbad also stands up and says, "A purple and royal blue themed wedding would be nice. But we still need to figure out a date for the wedding."

I nod and grab his hand and we head to our room to go to bed.

Hope's P.O.V

It has been an hour since I got out of the meeting. Right now i'm sitting in Hina's lap, watching the kids play Dunya.

"What's with the look on your face, Hope?" Dunya asks

"Huh? Oh i'm just worried about my cousin. Over my years, I have watched the world grow cruel and how greedy people act just to get their way. I guess i'm just worried about Nala getting hurt." I say looking down at my hands

"Hey. Your cousin is going to be just fine. With Aladdin and his two friends being there, along with many powerful magicians around her. Nobody will probably not get to touch her." Hina says, trying to reassure me. I smile and look up at him then kiss him on the lips.

"You two are cute together." Dunya says, making Hina and I break and laugh.

"YA!! We are glad that you guys are happier than before." Kikiriku says. We both then start to play with Kikiriku, Delaina, and Dunya until nighttime hits. We get the kids off to bed and get into bed ourselves. Ever since Hina and I first slept in the same bed, we have been sleeping in the same bed now. I snuggle my back into Hina's chest and start to fall asleep. I then feel Hina wrap his arm my waist while the other one slides under my head. I look up at him with tired eyes and kiss him as if to say goodnight, then lay my head back onto his arm. Hina pulls me closer to him and kisses my neck, and we both fall asleep.

Hope you liked this chapter!!