See you soon and kids plan and action

Seraphina's P.O.V.

"Aladdin, did you pack all of the things Yamuraiha talked to you about?" I ask 

"Yes, I packed just like she said."

"But you can be a scatter brain sometimes."

"It's really amazing how time flies. To think that I am standing here watching you strike out on your own already. Aladdin, you made a decision and your following through. I respect that."

"Thank you, that really means a lot to me"

"Well, it looks like you haven't forgotten anything. Okay then, it looks like your all set to leave on your big journey." I say sadly.

"Right. I will be okay mom. I promise."

"Allow me to accompany you as far as you have to." Morgiana says

"Morg?"

"I'm going to my home land to see if I can find some kid of closure. To help me in the battles that lay ahead."

"I think you've made a right decision." Masrur says

"It was. Thanks to you, Hakuryuu, your encouragement allowed me to see things in a positive light. Thank you very much."

"Well I. I really am happy for you. Since i'll be heading for the place where my elder sister is, we'll have quiet a lot of time. Won't we?"

"Hey, your rukh around you are all pink Hakuryuu. And their all bubbly with excitement" Aladdin says.

"What are you talking about Aladdin?"

"One more thing Aladdin. This is called The Eye of the Rukh. It's a magic tool infused with my clairvoyance magic. We'll be able to communicate even when apart. If you ever find yourself in trouble use this to tell me. I will also help your poor mother calm down and know that your safe." Yamuraiha says. Everybody chuckles at her and Sinbad hugs me tighter around the waist.

"Okay Yam. I will."

"You be sure to come back to us safe and sound. If you don't, who knows what Seraphina will do to make sure your okay." Sinbad says. I hit his chest lightly and laugh with everybody else.

"If thing get to tough you can come home any time." Pisti says

"A young man sets off into the world with a goal in his sight, we can't go easy on them, can we?" Drakon says

"I'll do my best Drakon. I promise." Aladdin says

" I pray that you'll have a good and safe journey." Spartos says

"Who are you mister?" Aladdin asks

"I-I'm you know one of the eight generals?"

"Sorry. I was just kidding around with you Mister Storpas." Aladdin says

"It's Spartos."

"Haha, what do you expect Spartos. You go such a small presence, you know."

"Now. now. Sharrkan leave Spartos alone. Aladdin, have a safe journey and have fun."