We're back and time with the kids

Seraphina P.O.V.

It has been a week since Sharrkan and Ezmerelda's wedding, and now their headed back. Sinbad and I had just gotten back from finding nice decorations and center table pieces based on our theme, along with one of the three cake testings. Hope and Hina have gotten closer, same with Drakon and Rain. About a few days ago, I caught Hina and Hope kissing in the hallway and Sinbad and I saw Drakon and Rain eating lunch together on the cliff right above the ocean. Right now, I am laying in bed with Morgiana, Aladdin, and Dunya.

"Hey mom?" Morgiana asks slightly lifting her head from my stomach.

"What is it honey?" I question

"Can we spend some time together, the three of us and maybe Sinbad is he can come? And, if we are all able to, can we walk around Sindria and see all the pretty things and maybe get something to eat?"

"Of course. I have been wanting to spend some time with my children." I say

All of a sudden, the door opens and Sinbad walks in. I smile and him and he smiles back before closing the door and walking closer to the bed. Aladdin moves so Sinbad can lay down next to me. I ask Dunya to crawl in between Sinbad and I along with Morgiana. They both do so and I place the blanket over us, and Sinbad and I hold each others hands, trapping the three kids n our embrace. I look down at them and see that they are asleep. I smile and look up at Sinbad to also see him asleep with his arms acting as a pillow for the three. I then get comfortable and also fall asleep. 

I don't know how long we were asleep, but all of a sudden we are all awaken by a knock at the door and the sound of a guard saying, " King Sinbad, Queen Seraphina. General Sharrkan and Lady Ezmerelda have arrived and are now headed here."

"Alright. We'll be out in a second." Sinbad says. I get up and out of bed and am followed by the other four that fell asleep with me. I run a brush through my hair and do the same to Dunya, Morgiana, and Sinbad. I also re-braid  Aladdin's hair, and we all leave. 

"Ah, yes. Sinbad me and the kids would like to know if you can join us in walking around Sindria and look at all the pretty things an maybe get something to eat?" I ask grabbing Sinbad's hand

"I'm free for tonight. I would love to walk around Sindria with all four of you guys. I might be fun." Sinbad says smiling at all of us, getting three big smiles from the kids.

We get to the entrance to see Sharrkan and Ezmerelda being greeted by everyone. I look at her stomach and see that it has gotten slightly bigger. I let go of Sinbad's hand and run towards her and gently hug her. We both laugh and I place my hands on her stomach.

"Oh. I'm so happy for you two." I say. 

"I'm glad your happy Seraphina, we both are two." Sharrkan says. I then grab Sharrkan and hug him.

"Thank you for making her happy." I whisper into his ear.

"Your welcome. All I every want to do is make her happy." He whispers back.

We all talk for a while before I say, "It's nice to have you two home. Sinbad and I are going to take the kids ad walk around Sindria. We will all see you guys tomorrow."

Everybody waves to us and all five of us start to walk around Sindria.

"So, where would you guys like to go first?" Sinbad asks.

"I saw this really pretty painting shop. Can we go look at all the paintings?" Dunya asks

"Sure." Sinbad says. We all get to the shop and go inside and see all of the painting. After that we went to most of the clothing shops and Morgiana got a couple of new, white dresses, Dunya got a pretty, peach dress that went to her knees and a pair of simple yet pretty earrings to replace her earmuffs, Aladdin got a new pair of pants along with a new staff, and I got a pretty dress that Sinbad secretly bought me. After that, it was almost dark and we went to a nice restaurant and ate. The kids were so tired that Sinbad and I carried them back to the palace. Aladdin had taken out his turban and Dunya fell asleep on it, Sinbad was carrying Morgiana, and I was carrying Aladdin.

By the time we got back to the palace, it was dark and we were ready to go to bed. We placed the kids on the king sized bed and before we could leave, Dunya asks, "Mom, Dad? Can you guys sleep in here tonight."

I nod and look at Sinbad and see so much happiness in his eyes because Dunya called him dad. I quietly giggle and take Sinbad's hand crawling into opposite sides of the bed so the kids were in between us.

"Good night you three." Sinbad and I say.

"Good night mom and dad." The kids say before we all fall asleep.