Wedding and I love you's

After we hot back to Sindria, Sharrkan and I announced that the wedding was going to be in two days. So the next day, Hope, Hina, and Masrur were putting all the heavy stuff in place. Pisti, Yamuraiha, and Apart is were putting the flowers and table settings in place, Sinbad was getting paperwork done, Sharrkan and Ja'far were getting the guest list figured out, and Seraphina was making my dress. I was giving her the details of what I wanted my dress to look like and she would make it happen. By the time nighttime hit, she also had my dress done, so she made me get our of my dress and spent my the night with my soon to be husband. So I met Sharrkan in the hallway and then we passionately spent that night together (if you know what I mean.)

Seraphina's P.O.V

As I was putting the finishing touches on Ezmerelda's wedding dress, I feel arms wrap around my waist and then kiss my neck. I giggle slightly light and say, "Sinbad let me finish Ezmerelda's wedding dress. Then I will pay attention to you."

"Hmm. Alright." Sinbad says before letting me go and sitting in a chair. About five minutes later, I finish and turn towards Sinbad to see him staring at me.

"What?" I ask laughing slightly.

"What I can't stare at my beautiful fiance?" He asks. I laugh and grab his hand before we we head off to bed. As we are going to our room we hear Hina snoring in Hope's room, Drakon snoring in Rain's room, and Sharrkan and Ezmerelda laughing quietly. Once we get to bed, Sinbad wraps his arms around my waist and we fall asleep.

-Next day-

Ezmerelda's P.O.V.

Seraphina and I are in a large bathroom with Yamuraiha and Pisti. Pisti was doing my hair,Yamuraiha was doing my makeup, and Seraphina was going to help me put on my dress. About an hour later, Seraphina helps me in my dress and I look in the mirror and tear up.

"Please don't mess up your makeup." Yamuraiha yells out frantically, making me laugh and tears go away. Yamuraiha high fives Pisti add we all laugh.

"Wow. You look gorgeous." I hear a familiar voice say from behind me. I look at the mirror and see our grandfather. I turn around and run to him and hug him tightly.

"How are you here?" I ask grabbing his shoulders

"Well, when the island was destroyed, I was on my ship near the Rein Empire so I wasn't harmed. I got word that you two were alive and in Sindria, then a messengers bird came to me and told me Seraphina was engages with the king and you were getting married to a prince that was also living in Sindria. So I managed to contact Seraphina and I was let into Sindria."

"After I heard that grandpa was still alive, I knew that I had to get a hold of him and tell him everything that is going on. He got here early this morning and is going to walk you down the isle, seeing as he was our only father figure ever since mom and dad passed away. Also, here. This was what mom wore on her wedding day." Seraphina says before handing me a beautiful necklace. I put it on and it rested perfectly on my chest.

"Alright, let's go and get you married." Grandpa says holding out his arm for me. I hook my arm with his and we walk to the door. At the end of the isle the guys are standing there, line was Sharrkan, Sinbad, Spartos, Drakon, and Hina. All my bridesmaids then walk out; Seraphina, Pisti, Rain, and Hope, then, me. I kept my eyes on Sharrkan and saw his eyes brighten.

After we got done saying our vows, we kissed and then we head to the reception

After we got done saying our vows, we kissed and then we head to the reception. We got there and see the whole country at the reception. When it was time to cut the cake, I cut off a piece and shoved it into his face while he did the same to me. We all have a good laugh and watch everybody have fun. All of a sudden, I see Drakon and Rain talking near the corner. I lightly tap Sharrkan and motion him to wards the two, soon he gets the other generals, Sinbad, and Seraphina's attention and we watch quietly. We all wait for a couple seconds and then see the two kiss and while their arms wrap around each other. We start to cheer and see Rain shove her face into Drakon's chest. They then walk over to us and before Rain could sit down, Drakon pulls her and sit her on his lap.

"I love you." He says

"I love you too." Rain says before placing her head in the crease of Drakon's neck. Making us, mostly the girls go 'AWE'.