Sinbad and Seraphina vs. Kougyoku

Seraphina's P.O.V

"Wake up hun." I hear Sinbad say softly. I shake my head and curl deeper into his chest, keeping myself warm

"Noo. I don't want to. Your keeping me warm and i'm in pain from last night." I say into his chest. I hear him chuckle softly and then move from the bed. I reach out for him with my eyes closed trying to keep the light out. I hear the water turn on in the bathroom and then I am picked up softly. I wrap my arms around Sinbad's neck and then feel him put me in the warm semi-hot water. I sigh in relief and then open my eyes. I scoot forward and feel Sinbad slip in from behind me. He then starts to wash my hair and I smile happily. After he gets done washing my hair and body I stand up and then get behind him and do the same. We get done and then get dressed and meet Ja'far and Yamuraiha in the hallway. 

I grab onto Sinbad's hand and we all start to walk down the hallway.

"How surprising. For Aladdin to announce that he was going to Magnostadt." Ja'far says.

"I know. But, I just can't let him go." Sinbad says stopping, making me squeeze his hand tightly. I did't like the idea of Aladdin going to Magnostadt either, seeing as how i'm am still very protective over him and see him as my son.

"But Aladdin is only going there in order to do some research on the dark metal vessel. What do you mean let him go?" Yamuraiha says/asks.

"It's too dangerous for him. Magnostadt is now a country of run under the most peculiar system. It discriminate to even magicians and citizens." Sinbad says making Yamuraiha look down a bit. 

"Still, the second Aladdin heard that, he told us he was going, remember?" Ja'far asks

Sinbad and I head down to one of the training ground to see how Alibaba is only so see Princess Kougyoku in her full body dijin equip. 

"Well then. That is quiet impressive." I say to Kougyoku as Sinbad and I walk up to the two, hand in hand.

"Lord Sinbad, Queen Seraphina." She says 

"How are you guys?" She asks

"We are doing just fine." Sinbad says politely. Kougyoku undoes her equip and I say, "Why did you stop? Here we thought we could be your sparing partner."

"Is this your first time Alibaba? Let us show you here and right now." I let go of Sinbad's hand and take to step sideways.

"But my skills pail in comparison to both of your guys'. I am sure you both would be disappointed."

"Now, now. That's not true. Think of this as your way of training with someone stronger than you." I say kindly. Kougyoku then smiles at me brightly and then goes back into her full body dijin equip. Sinbad goes into his, choosing Focalor. 

"Dwell in my body, Salaria." I say and my left ankle bracelet glows. i look at Sinbad, Kougyoku, and Alibaba out of the corner of my eyes to see them looking at my dijin equip in fascination.

 i look at Sinbad, Kougyoku, and Alibaba out of the corner of my eyes to see them looking at my dijin equip in fascination