Defeating the Beast

Rose's P.O.V.

I hear Seraphina yell that this beast transported us to Magnostadt. Hope and I were both floating about to strike this things, when all of a sudden this thing grabs me. As the water is coming down from the sudden impact, the beast throws me. I manage to stop spinning and see that I am coming towards a large group of people. A man with long red hair and silver armor takes a step forward as if he is going to catch me, so I turn around so my feet are facing him. I feel my feet hit the sand and skid backward.

I then stand back up and see a boy with blue hair in the arms of a cute guy in his dijinn equip.

"Are you Aladdin?" I ask in a mean and serious tone

"Yes" Aladdin says nervously. I then walk over to hi and grab him by the back of his shirt, making some of his friends yell out his name in panic.

"Good. Then you can help your mother. When you get close enough, strike that beast." I say in a menacing tone. Aladdin then nods rapidly. I then take a step forward and throw Aladdin, then slam my fist into the ground, making it crack and split open.

"Why did you do that?!" A kid with blonde hair says. I ignore him then run towards the man that was going to catch me, jump up, place my feet on his armor, then jump forward. Making me get to the beast again and strike his face, cracking his skull.

Hope's P.O.V.

After Rose manages to crack the beasts skull, it suddenly grabs me and throws me towards the beast. I hit the ground then land on my feet and slide backwards, digging my trident into the ground to slow me down. I finally stop in the middle of the large group and suddenly hear Hina yell out, "Hope!"

I stand up and glare at the beast. I then feel blood come out of my nose, but I ignore it.

"THAT'S IT. I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU, YOU BASTARD!!" I yell out and slam my trident into the ground twice, making a loud thunderous sound. I then grab the end of my trident and shove it up into the air and yell out, "Faselth!! Fight by my side!!"

 I then grab the end of my trident and shove it up into the air and yell out, "Faselth!! Fight by my side!!"

This is Faselth

All of a sudden a thunderous roar is heard, making everybody except me cover their ears. I continue to look forward in anger and see a large amount of water fly up, then Faselth appears and clamps his jaw around the beasts neck then places his claws on the beast shoulders, keeping him restrained. I see Ezmerelda slam her sword onto an invisible platform, then a transport appear above me, encasing me in the light as well. Mine, Rain's, Ezmerelda's, Rose's, and Seraphina's eyes start to glow, showing that the sealing is almost finished. Then the light disappears, leaving a large burned mark into the ground.

 Then the light disappears, leaving a large burned mark into the ground

Aladdin's P.O.V.

A bright light appeared in front of us and once it disappears, I see mom, Auntie Ezmerelda, Rain, Hope, and the scary woman who threw me. My eyes widen when I realize mom is here.

"MOM!!" Morg and I yell, but mom ignores us. Morg and I look at each other worried.

"Wait, which one is your mom?" Kouha asked

"Oh, the one with six wings?" I say back

"Co... That's your mom!?" Kouha asks/yells shocked.

Morg smiles slightly and I laugh, but we both nod our heads. All of a sudden mom starts to say something in an unknown language.

"Sakandu Shek Ie Diao! Meno shuku dando! I curse you back to your rightful place, sealed away in an unknown and forbidden land! Now, bestowed upon me, you are to never awaken from your sleep like death, forever!" Mom says in an angry tone. All of a sudden, Ezmerelda's eyes glow brighter than they are and slams her sword into the ground, making a bright light cover the beast and make it disappear. The light vanishes and all of the girls eyes turn back to normal. The dragon comes up to us, making almost everybody ready their weapon. But, Hope walks forward and places her hand and forehead on its scout.

"Thank you, my dear friend. Now return to the sea." Hope says in a soft tone. The dragon nods then goes back to the sea, and mom and Ezmerelda go back to their original form. Morg and I look at each other then run to mom and tackle her. 

"Oh, how I missed you two." She said showering both mine and Morg's faces with kisses, causing us to laugh. Mom stands up and hugs us tightly before letting us go and walking over to Sinbad.

"I missed you too. Ya, I saw that look of jealousy on my face." Momsaus with a teasing voice. Sinbad smioes and shakes his head, and they kiss each other gently.

"So, Hope? How did that thing awaken if I have the key?" Nala asks

"They found the mold that was made to help create the key, and made another one." Hope says from Hina's arms

"And before you ask Seraphina. Yes I did destroyed the mold." Ezmerelda says after she gets done kissing Sharrkan. Seraphina nods and placea her head on Sinbad's chest, tired.

"So what was that thing, Seraphina?" Kougyoku asks.

"It doesn't have a name, we just call it The Beast. Without it being sealed away, the world would have eruot into chaos. My great great grandfather sealed it away but never cast a spell to make it stay asleep, e just built a key."

"That things face was scary." I say, shaking.

"No, what was scary was Hope. I have never seen you so pissed in all of my years being your friend and ally." The unknown woman say

"Ya." Hope says chuckling a bit.

"You still have to come with us Aladdin." Kouen says.

"Why does he have to go with you?" Mom asks.

"He has a lot of information to tell me boit the other world." Kouen replies.

"Oh, well then yoy can take Rose if you want. It's about time she saw other parts of the world, No I would be a nice change for her." Mom says

"You sure?"

"Positive." Rose; the woman who threw me and mom say together.

"Alright the. We must be on our way." Kouen says. We all nod and Rose hugs Mom and they say goodbye. I look towards Shintus only to see him hugging Nala with her head on his shoulder.

"Um, Ezmerelda?!" Sharrkan asks paniced 

"Don't worry SHarrkan, she is asleep. It will be a miracle if we make it to the boat becore falling asleep." Mom says. All of a sudden, Sinbad picks her up, Drakon picks up a sleeping Rain, and Hina picks up a tired Hope. We leave for the boat only to see that the girls are already asleep with their wings pit away. The guys then go to their rooms and I guess to fall asleep with their love. Everybody else on the ship does the same and we start to head home.