Transported to Magnostadt

Seraphina's P.O.V.

It's morning now and we are all are on our way after eating breakfast. By the time we get to our destination, the door is unlocked and wide open. 

"How they hell did they get in?!" I ask/yell.

"Seraphina.." Rain says

"What?"

"Come here."

We all walk over to where Rain is standing. Once we get over to Rain, we see a mold broken in half. 

"What is this?" Asks Ezmerelda

"It's the mold that was used to create the key.... They created another key to get inside! We need to hurry!" I say.

We all head into the entrance only to see five hallways. I turn around and give everybody a bracelet that would transport us to the one who found the right area.

"We will all split up and kill anything that gets in our way. If one of you come to a dead end stay there and wait til you get transported to the one who does find the room."

"Right." Everybody says, and we all run down a hallway. I have now been running for an hour and I have only come across two people and now i'm at a dead end. Just as I was about to check my surroundings, I was transported to Ezmerelda. I look towards the beast, only to see that these people have almost awaken the beast.

"Kill everyone." I say with anger in my voice, and everybody nods.

We all then start striking down the enemy, but one had managed to hide behind a rock. By the time all of the we killed everyone, we see the guy with the key run to the front of the beast. Just as we were about to stop the guy, he put the key in it's place and turns it, awakening the beast. I see a blur of with Rose run past me and grab the guy and kill him. We then all run to the key and try turning it and taking it out of it's place, but it was stuck.

"DAMN IT!!!" I yell and twist harder.

"SHIT!!!" Hope says, looking up. The rest of us all look up to see the beast looking down at us.

"Use your full body dijin equip, household vessel, or wings, and strike this bastard down!!" I yell. I use my dijin Arkania and Ezmerelda uses Zareemana, while Hope and Rose use their household vessel, along with Rain who also uses her wings.

 I use my dijin Arkania and Ezmerelda uses Zareemana, while Hope and Rose use their household vessel, along with Rain who also uses her wings

Seraphina's dijin equip Arkania; The lightning angel dijin

Ezmerelda's dijin equip, Zareemana; The Ice Warrior Angel Dijin

Ezmerelda, Rain, and I fly up and Rose and Hope stay on the ground, then we all try to attack the beast, only to have a bright light appear, making us close our eyes. Once the light disappears, we all open eyes, only to see ourselves floating above a sea with a large rock with a white blob in the middle.

"This thing transported not only him but all of us to Magnostadt!" I yell, becoming even more infuriated.