Zerrie's Daughter (Zayn Malik and perrie edwards fanfic)

Part 2.                                                                              He sat there. Staring at the wall.  You could see the tear stains under his eyes. It was heartbreaking. I don't even think he even knew I was there. "Daddy?" I whispered. He didn't answer. "Daddy?" I repeated over and over. "Dad-" "What Christina?" He replied, almost with an monotone voice. "Are you okay?" I slapped myself mentally in my head, wishing I didn't say anything. "I'm fantastic. My Daughter lied to Me. My Wife lied to me. The Paparazzi Keep saying rumors. My parents think I'm not a good parent. My life is grand." He said, sarcastically. I frowned. I didn't have anything else to say. If I did, I would say something stupid. What made it worse was I lied to my Dad. I didn't think it would hurt him that badly.  "Dad, I know it's hard but we'll be fine." I gave him a small smile. He looked at me and just stared at me. With no expression. "Nothing will ever be fine, Christina." I pursed my lips together. "Do you not understand? I live through lies and betrayal. NOTHING is okay." He said getting frustrated. He started shouting. You could hear his echoes in the house. "THIS WORLD IS FILLED WITH LIES. LIES! YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT YOUR "BOYFRIEND." My eyes widened. "Will if you would just have let me be with Zac ,this would have never happened." I shouted. He got off the kitchen counter and came straight to my face. "Don't you dare shout at me." He growled and walked away. I gulped feeling scared but I shoke off the feeling. I could hear him going up the stairs to his room and he slammed the door. I totally forgot Mom was in there. So, I ran up stairs to Their room and pressed my ear to the door. "Zayn, we need to talked." I could hear my mom say. "Talk about what?" He replied back. I rolled my eyes. "You know what, Zayn." She said, softly. "Oh. You want to talk about how you also lied to me. You and our Daughter but your's  is even worse." "To be honest, it's not that big of deal." She replied. "Are you insane? YOUR PREGNANT and you knew it for  A WEEK." He shouted. "What are you saying? You don't want to have a baby!" "Of course I want one, Perrie. But we can't have a baby that will have this type of life. You know how bad Paparazzi and the press would be!" He shouted. "Will you stop complaining about your "Famous Life." This is not the guy I fell in love with." She whined. "So, your saying I'm being a bad husband?" He questioned. "At this point, Yes." She said. My mouth hung open. "I can't believe you! I'm the bad person when you lied." He shouted. She laughed, coldly. "Get over it, Zayn!" "I CAN'T. I JUST CAN'T. YOUR PREGNANT."

He said, again. "Now who's the bad wife?" "You are definitely not the man I married." "Well, maybe we shouldn't be married at all." He recalled back, harshly. That conversation went quick. It stayed silent for a minute. "Maybe we s-shouldn't." My mom's voice got all Shakey. You could hear the heart-break in her voice. I just can't believe they are doing this over a few lies. I just don't understand.

The door opened and I fell on my side, groaning and looked up to see my Dad staring at me. "Christina." He said, softly. I felt a burn in my eyes but realizing why. Tears. Like always. Mom looked at me giving me the same, I'm-sorry-eyes. "I hate you both." I stood up and ran into my room and then ran into my bathroom, locking the door. I sat there and sat there and sat there. Thinking about this moment. Why is my life like this? Did I do something that bad? I  honestly give up. I hate myself, I hate myself, I hate myself. But I realized this all my fault. I screwed up everything.