Zerrie's Daughter (Zayn Malik and perrie edwards fanfic)

They all sat there like robots. Just staring at me without even blinking. "Well?" Mom said. I sighed. "Zac and I are together." I mumbled. Their reactions went from creepy robots to Looking at me like I have 4 eyes. "WHAT?" Mom shouted. "Awwwwwwwww." The girls said. Mon turned to them with widened eyes. There smiles dropped quickly. "DON'T ENCOURAGE MY DAUGHTER. This is wrong, Christina." She gritted her teeth together. "Do you know that you basically lied to your Dad?" She asked. I nodded. "Yes and I'm sorry." Maybe this is wrong but I CAN'T let dad separate Zac and I. "Sorry doesn't cut it." She said, shaking her head. "Your going to tell your Dad. Now." No. She can't make me do this. I won't. "No! You can't force me, mom!" I stood up. She laughed. "Yes I can. Did you forget I gave birth to you?" She said, with a little attitude. Is she serious? "I don't Care!" I shouted. "Christina Marie Malik, You will tell your dad or I will." I rolled my eyes, feeling angry and frustration in my skin. "Go." She said, shooing me away. I bit the side of my lip and walked down stairs, hearing the girls behind me.  Dad and the boys were so busy shouting at the screen watching football.  I walked up to him. "Dad?" "Yeah, crissy?" He said, still focusing at the screen. I huffed. "ZacandIneverbrokeup." I closed my eyes, hoping he didn't hear that but all of the sudden a remote dropped and the TV shut off. Dad looked shocked. He didn't say a word. Not even everyone else said anything. "You lied to me." He growled looking at the ground. "Dad, I'm sorry but you just-" Next thing you know, Dad threw the remote against the wall, pacing back and forth. "ENOUGH, CHRISTINA. I'M SICK OF YOUR LIES. I WANT MY OLD CHRISTINA BACK." Now I had enough. I glared at mom. This was all of her fault. "I'm not the only one that's lying ,Dad." I screamed. He turned to me. Everyone else sat there. I felt so sorry for them. This was suppose to be a happy family Day. I gripped my hands together.  "MOM'S PREGNANT." That's when it ends. Silence in the world. Car honks stopped, Outside quietness, and living room as almost like it froze. They all froze. Time froze. We froze.