Zerrie's Daughter (Zayn malik and perrie edwards fanfic)

I froze. I looked at my mom. That's all I looked at. "When Did you find out about this?" I mumbled. "A week ago." She broke down again and started to sob. "A WEEK." I can't believe her. I get that it was hard for her but seriously. A week!  She never acted like this a week ago but I didn't mention that in this situation. "I know, I know, I know. I should have told you." She said. "And your Dad." I didn't say anything else. I didn't know what to say.  "Christina?" She said, bringing me out of my thoughts. "Huh?" "Are you okay? Is this too much right now?" She asked, Running her  hand through my hair. "Uh, I'm fine." I guess. She nodded slowly and stopped crying. "Crissy-" "No, Mom! Seriously! I'm perfectly fine. In fact, I'm excited. I will have a sibling." I'm honestly scared. How will this baby effect this family? It will change everything. But I didn't want to hurt her feelings. "Thank god." She kissed my forehead. "When will you tell dad?" I questioned. She sighed. "Tomorrow." She said. "You think your ready?" I asked her. "Not Really but he needs to know." I nodded. "Right." "And you will be there with me." She replied back. "WHAT ?"  There is no way.  I can imagine him already and it wasn't a pretty sight. I especially don't want to be there. "WHY?" My eyes widening without blinking.                                    "Because, he might take it easy if your there." She said. "Mom." I whined. "Christina, Please." She pleaded. I growled. "Fine." She smiled and hugged me. "Thank you so much." She sqeaked like a 13-year-old girl. I rolled and mumbled a 'whatever'. "I'm going to go back in the living room. Don't mention a word to anyone about this." She gave me that warning look and walked out.                

Well, I'm lying to my Dad and my family about my secret Boyfriend. My mom is pregnant and hasn't told dad. Niall is suspension about me and A new baby is joining the family. Life's going great.