Zerrie's Daughter (Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards fanfic)

I fluttered my eyes. I felt my head on top of the bed but then I realized that Zac wasn't even in the room. I got up off the bed and stretched. I didn't bother making the bed because I was tired and lazy. I walked out of the room and walked downstairs. I looked through the  living room and still saw no Zac. But I got the smell of Eggs through my nose. I walked to the kitchen to see Zac cooking breakfast, without a shirt and pants. Just his boxers and his Abs. He noticed I walked in and  greeted me. "Good Morning, Love!" He shouted, with joy. I yawned and sat down at the kitchen table. "Why are you up and cooking?" "Well, a 'good morning' or 'hello' would be nice." He said, sarcastically.  I laughed. "Sorry. I'm just tired." I told him, rubbing my eyes.  "Why?" He turned to me while cooking. "I don't know. Anyways, What are we going to do today?" I asked him, changing the subject. He put some eggs on two plates and brought them over to the table. He set a plate in front of me and sat down across from me. "Well, you are going to talk to your parents today." He said, chewing on his food. I picked up my fork and started eating. "Why today? Why not tomorrow?" "Christina!" "Zac!" He sighed at me. "Your talking to your parents today and that is final." He sounded like my Dad. I almost miss my Dad's lectures. "Fine." I said, like a five year old. He laughed at me. "I love you." He cooed at me and smiled.  I rolled my eyes. "Whatever." I finished my eggs quickly and so did Zac.  "Don't be like that." He said. I ignored his comment and grabbed our plates and put them in the dish washer. I walked out of the kitchen ran up stairs to go change. I searched for something in my bag. I grabbed my favorite shirt from Hollister and grabbed some shorts. I put on my converse. I put my hair in a bun and didn't bother putting make-up on. I grabbed my phone and sat my bag under the bed. I walked out of our room and trotted downstairs to see a dressed Zac. "Where did you get dressed?" I asked him. "In the kitchen." He said. I gave him a disgusted face. "It isn't that bad." He said, shrugging. "Whatever you say." I told him. "You ready to go?" He asked, switching the subject. I nodded. I was about to walk out of the door until Zac stopped me. "Wait." He said. I turned around and he had smashed our lips together. I ran my hand through his hair while he had his hand on my waist, gripping it hard. I pulled away and had to catch my breath. "Why did you do that?" "I haven't kissed you all morning, babe." I giggled at his cuteness. "Come on." I said but he still didn't move. "Sorry, Love but I'm not going." "What? Why?" "Remember? I have to set up my surprise for you." He said, grinning and then kissed my forehead. I smiled at him. "I'm excited." I told him. "Me too. Okay, now go. You have to go see your parents." He told me, pushing me out of the door. I turned around again and kissed his lips then gentle pulled away. "Good luck, princess."