Zerrie's Daughter (Zayn Malik and perrie Edwards Fanfic) Chapter 2

"So what did guys Need," I said interrupting their conversation. "Well, actually I called you down because your mom actually wanted to talk to you," Daddy said looking at mom for an answer. "I was going to tell you that Zach Called," My mom said, smirking and cooking at the same time. My eyes widened. "What did He want?" I said getting excited. "He was wondering if you would like to go out later," She said. H-He wants to go out with me! "Really?" I said. "Yeah," She said grinning. "But wait? Why did he call you instead of my phone?" I said frowning. "Because you didn't answer your phone," She said shrugging and cutting onions at the same time. "So can I go?" I said with hoping eyes. "Sure, Babe," She said smiling. "Woah! Woah! Woah," My dad said from the corner, finally speaking up. "My baby girl is not "going out" with anyone," My Dad said, with a stern look. "But Daddy," I said whining like 5 year old. "Don't "but Daddy" me," He said raising his voice. "Dad, why are you freaking out over Zach! You know Zach!" I said raising MY Voice. "Don't you DARE raise your voice at me, young lady!" He said getting angry. "NO. STOP TREATING ME LIKE I'M A BABY. I'M NOT ANYMORE!" I said screaming at him. My mom just stayed quite in the corning, Not knowing what to do. Poor Mom. My Dad's face turned bright Red. "CHRISTINA EMILY MALIK! DON'T YOU EVER SCREAM AT ME. GO TO YOUR ROOM. NOW," He said as angry as me. I breathed heavily and ran up stairs. I ran in my room and then slammed the door. I jumped in my bed and hit my face in my pillow and screamed In it. Even though my life is pretty good, My dad and I always fight like this and I hate it. Why doesn't he understand that I'm not A baby anymore?