Zerrie's Daughter (Zayn Malik and perrie edwards d

"Sweetheart, Open up please." Dad shouted through the door and pounded on it. I just sat there staring at the door. Tears would not stop flowing down my face. I put my legs against my chest and wrapped my arms around them, hoping he would stop and just leave me alone. "I'm sorry, Baby.  You know I am.. Please open up. Please! Please, Please, Please! Your mom and I are so sorry." He said, while his voice started to crack. "We are sweetheart. Please. Open up. Things will get better I promise." I could hear my mom say. "How do I know you aren't lying? Things will never get better in this family." I shouted at the door. "Christina, Please." He repeated. "Your mom's right. If you just open the door, we will work out things." He said, finally stop pounding on the door. "Dad, Your not understanding. This just isn't about the baby, Zac, or the Fame. This about how I just want a family. I want that family that will just have fun instead of arguing every hour. I want that family that will just be happy for each other but I don't have that. I just want you both to be happy and love each other and for us to end the fighting and lies. I just want a real family." I sniffled and wiped my eyes. "Open the door." My Dad replied, without another word.  I gave in and opened the door to see Mom and Dad looking down at me. "Oh, baby." He cooed at me. He grabbed my hand and helped me up. Mom rubbed her fingers through my back gently. "Come on. Let's go talk downstairs."