Zerrie's Daughter (Zayn Malik and perrie edwards fanfic)

Niall Called my name Fifteen minutes later telling me it's time for lunch. I trotted down the stairs and quickly went into the kitchen. Everyone was loud and talkative. But I had a plan. A plan to get dad think that Zac and I are over.                                                                                                I looked over to the side of the table (Our Kitchen isn't small) To see Everyone talking and eating Sandwiches. But I didn't see Dad. I searched everywhere in the kitchen but saw him on our pool patio. I walked over there to see his eyebrows furred together. Almost like he was in deep thought. I stood behind him. "Why are you out here, Christina? Go eat lunch." He said, looking straight ahead. "But Daddy...I have to talk to you." I said sitting beside him."I thought you hated me." He mumbled. I sighed. "I don't hate you. I agree with you." I said. He raised his Eyebrow at me. "You agree?" "Yep. I totally agree with you on Zac. In fact, I called him and told him we can never again be together." I lied. A wide smile grew upon his face. "Really?" "Mhmm." I gave him a fake smile. "I'm so happy you finally agreed with me." He said, hugging me. "Your always right, Daddy. Always." Okay, I felt a little bad about lying but I Can't break up with Zac. I love him. I just wish my Dad understood that.                                               We parted and went into the kitchen. Everyone stopped talking and turned to us. "Everything okay now?" Liam asked. Dad and I nodded and sat at the table. We also grabbed a couple of sandwiches. "So, Crissy? Are you okay? I mean since you and Zac can't be together anymore?" Harry asked, giving me a small smile. "Oh yeah. I'm fine. I will just hopefully find another guy. When I'm older." I lied. Again. Niall gave me that suspension look but he decided to drop it and move on. "That's good." He said, smiling.                                                                         When lunch ended, We all sat in the living room,watched a few movies and had a nice conversation. But the weirdest thing was is Mom was quiet. For the first time. The whole day, She was silent.                                                        "No he didn't." Niall shouted. "I'm telling you. He did!" Liam said. We laughed at a story Liam was telling us about andy.But mom. She laughs at everything. She looked worried. Even dad noticed something was wrong with her. "Babe, are you okay? You look pale and your sweating." He said, feeling her palms. "Huh? O-Oh yeah, I'm fine." She said giving him a fake smile. He just frowned and nodded and he went back to the conversation.  Mom got up and went to the kitchen. I trailed my eyes to her. "Hey, I'll be Right back. I'm going to get some water." I got up and went to the kitchen to see mom rubbing her temples. "Mom?" She looked up and looked at me. "Crissy,Hi, sweetheart." "Hi? Are you okay?" I asked, tilting my head. "Of course." She lied. "Mom, I might be young but I'm not stupid. What's wrong?" I grabbed her hand. Tears filled her eyes. She sighed. "Christina, I can't do this. I can't. I just can't." She said, sobbing. Seeing her like this made tears fill in my eyes. "Mom , please tell me. I can help with whatever it is." I said, running her back. "I'm..." She paused and cried harder. "Your what?" I said, nervously.She shook her head. "I'm............Pregnant."