Zerrie's Daughter (Zayn Malik and perrie edwards fanfic)

I woke up, gently looking Around. I looked at time to see 8:32am. 'I should get up and head home before the boys and their families come.' I thought. I was on Zac's chest, feeling his chest go up and down. I looked up at him to see him sound asleep. His lips pouted and his arm around my waist. "Zac Zac Zac." I repeated trying to wake him up. His eyes finally opened lightly and looked down at me with a tired face. "Hmm?" He mumbled. "Wake up, sleepy head." I said, laughing at the end. He nodded and released his arm from me when I started to get up. But of course he just crossed his arms and drifted back to sleep. I giggled and grabbed a couch pillow and smacked him hard on the top of his head. "Ow." He groaned. "Get up." I said. He huffed loudly and stood up and rubbed his eyes. "Why is that you woke me up at 8:32am?" He ask. "Because I have to go before the boys and their families come over." I grabbed my bag from the side and checked on my phone to see 12 messages.

Dad: Are you coming home yet???????                                                                 Mom: Honey, come home.                                            Dad: Christina, come home now!                          Dad: Answer me! Now! Get home now young lady!                                                        Mom: Sweetheart, please come home. Your dad is losing it!                     Niall: Can't wait to see you princess. Neither Can Selena. She is excited to see you. xx                              
Harry: Hey, Crissy poo. Can't wait to see you. Darcy is excited. She really misses you.
Liam: Hey, baby girl. We all are so happy to get to see you. It's like your always leaving the house. Mikayla won't stop talking about you.
Louis: Hey, baby cakes. I miss our laughs that we had! Anna is also excited! She won't shut up about it! lol.                                                                                                     Dad: They are already here and when you get home this is the last time you leave the house. I swear if you don't get home now, you will be in bigger trouble than you are right now. Get. Home.                                                                      "Zac, I better go. My dad is flipping right now." I said, in a rush. He nodded. "Okay, yeah. That's fine." He said. I gave him a small smile and peck on the lips. "See you soon. Hopefully." I said. I raced to the door and on my way out, I heard him laugh. I shut the door and ran till I got home. 'I'm so dead' I thought.