Zerrie's Daughter (Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards Fan fiction)

It's 11:00 PM and Everyone is asleep on the couch but me. I just had to laugh because I saw Uncle Liam and Louis against each other and snoring, Uncle Niall and Harry Hugging each other and Drolling and My mom's Head against my Dad's shoulder. I stopped giggling when I realized Zac is never calling. I can't believe he stood me up! Well technically, I don't know if this was A Date because He said "Hang out" but I guess that could kind of mean a date? Right? I sighed and ran up to my room but tried to be a little quite. I ran in my room and jumped In my bed (not caring if I had my clothes on) and grabbed my phone. I was on instagram looking at some interesting pictures. I went on Zac's page and starting looking at his pictures. They were all of me, his family and friends. But One picture caught my eye. A blonde girl kissing the side of his mouth and him smiling.

The caption said: My GF and I sharing some love. ;) x.   My heart felt like it was breaking. I can't believe he didn't tell me. I'm his best friend. But the worst part is he already found a girl to Love. I threw my phone across the bed and felt Wet tears running down my face. I grabbed my TV remote and turned on the TV to see my favorite Romantic Movie. The Notebook. During the movie, my eyes started to get heavy and I felt my eyes closing. I fell in to deep sleep, hoping I will forget this night.