Zerrie's Daughter (Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards Fanfic)

"Uhhhhh………Dad..what do you mean?" I said, trying to act innocent. But I obviously failed. Dad's face was fumed with anger and disappointment. Zac just sat there staring at my Dad with fear on his face and a smear of my Dark red lip stick prints on the side of his lip.

"Don't you dare Play innocent with me, young lady" He said, pointing his finger at me. "This Is why I don't want you around him" He said,emphasizing the word him. Zac jumped up off my bed really quickly and grabbed his jacket from the floor. "I-I think I should be going" He said. I could see his hands shaking and his cheek turning rosy red. "Yeah. Leave and never come back" My Dad said, gritting his teeth together. Zac nodded his head and ran out of my room without a goodbye. Looks like I have to have a talk with him for being so scared of my dad. Dad turned to me with Dark Black eyes. When My dad gets super angry his eyes turn Dark black and it freaks me out. "You are never leaving this House. I am taking your phone. No friends over and don't you ever talk to Zac again. Am I clear?" He said, getting close to my face ever sentence. I felt tears prickle in my eyes. "Y-Yes Daddy" I said,  dropping my head down. "Good" He said in a low voice. Then, he walked over to my desk top and grabbed my phone. "You'll get this back in 3 weeks" He said. "What? That's so unfair,  Dad" I said, feeling even more tears drop down my face. "It's not unfair, Crissy. When your mother Gets home, you tell her what just happens. Okay?" He said. "Okay." I said. He walked out of my room without a sound. I grabbed my pillow and started to scream into it. Why does he have to be so dramatic all the time. He acts like he didn't kiss anyone when he was a teenager. But I don't care. I'm seeing Zac no matter what.