Zerrie's Daughter (Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards)

I started packing. Packing a few things (Just important things like clothing, toothbrush,phone, ipad). You probably know what i mean when i said packing. I wasn't exactly running away, like forever but i'm going to a certain Person's house. You might already know who that is. Zach. I called him a few minutes ago and asked him if I could stay the night. My parents don't know. I could hear the front door shut. Mom. She just got home from working from the studio working on Little mix's 9th Album. I love Little mix (One Direction also). Anyways, I could hear little voices threw the walls. I pressed my Ear against the hard wall gentle. "Perrie, she is out of control" I heard my Dad say. "Sweetheart, Chill. You have to remember that she is only a teenager" My mom said. I'm glad Mom has my back. "Perrie, Listen to me! She was on her bed. With a Boy" He fumed. "Then, she tried acting all innocent" He said. "What happened to my REAL Innocent baby girl. Now she is just acting like a teenage brat" He said. His eyes softened.

" I can't believe this. My own Father called me a brat. He has never called me that" I thought. I shook the thought off and released my head from the wall. I grabbed my Bag and my phone. I Texted Zach and told him I'm on my way. I stuffed my phone in my pocket and walked  to my window. I opened my window making  sure it doesn't make any creaks or noises. I have a small pateo with A Ladder So, I carefully made my way out the window and shut it quietly. I quickly but Quietly made my way down the ladder and walked down the street. Here I go.