Zerrie's Daughter (Zayn malik and Perrie Edwards Fanfic)

I looked over the blue Lake water, hearing the swish sound. The bright moon reflected on the lake, making it shimmer. I looked over the corner to see a table. Rainbow-colored flowers tied around the chairs, Making the most beautiful scene. Candles were in a circle around the table making it cause even more tears in my eyes. The food was on the table with two glass cups.  "Zac, I can't believe this." I looked at him. He smiled at me. "You like it?" He whispered. "No. I love it.  Why did you do all this?" "Because I love you. More than anything." He told me. I cried harder. "I love you way more." He gave me a small smile. "Not possible." I leaned closer with every step, finally reaching his lips, touching them and pressed against them. I quickly pulled away. "Why don't we go eat?" He said. I nodded. He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the table. He slid my chair back (being a gentlemen) I laughed at his moves. "You are so corny." I said through laughs. He laughed at himself. I sat down, thanking him for that and He sat down also. I looked at the plate to see some Paste and meatballs. I giggled. "Paste and meatballs?" I questioned. "I know it's cheesy but that is what came to my mind." He said.

I grabbed his hand. "Well, I think it is incredibly, Strangly,  cute." I told him. We decided to dig in. I moaned with delight, surprised by the pleasureful taste. "Did you make this?" I asked with food in my mouth. He raised his eyebrows and smirked. "Now Christina Malik? Why would I EVER not make food for my beautiful, Out of this world-stunning girlfriend?" He replied back, suprisingly not giving me sarcasm. I rolled my eyes but blushed hearing the words beautiful and stunning. My blushing stopped when I glanced over to the edge of the table to see wine glasses. "Zac?" "Hmmm?" "Um, we are too young to have wine." I told him, slowly. He gave me a small smile and grabbed something under the table. I leaned over to see what he was getting. It was a Wine bottle? My eyes widened. He laughed so loud, you could hear echoes. "I promise you, this is just soda." He assured me. I huffed. "Thank god." I mumbled. He poured some in both of our wine bottles. I grabbed the glass and tasted the drink. A tingle on my tounge sparked up my whole mouth. "This is really good." I said. "I know. I'm glad I picked this out." he said, having a sip.        I had some more of my food but got full later and finally finished it. "I am so full." I grunted. He laughed weakly. "Same." He agreed. "Thank you Zac, for all of this. This was so beautiful and sweet. Thank you so much." I told him. He smiled. "I love you, princess. I would do anything for you." He replied softly. I smiled and said,"I love you more." "Not possible." Part 2. Part 3 coming next......