30.

I refused to leave the closet until Roman was dressed.

"Gracie. You have all my clothes in there!" He called out and I giggled. I did.

"Alright. But no touching!" I warned him as I stepped out off the closet, wearing a breezy dress. I scooted out and waited for Roman to put on some clothes.

"And a shirt!" I yelled out to him.

"Happy?" He grumbled as he pulled down a dark blue shirt. I smiled at him.

"Thank you. Now continue what you were saying?" I grinned at him.

"Oh yes. Us."

I sat on the love seat in front of the cold fireplace.

Roman sat next to me, making me snuggle up to him.

"It's simple princess." He muttered into my hair as he kissed me. "Before you, I had different expectations."

"Such as?" I dared to ask.

"Well, before you waltzed in to my office like you owned the place, I never thought I would love a blonde."

My eyes widened. Did he say what I think he did? "You love me?"

"Let me finish. I never expected someone so bright figuratively and literally appear in my home or work place. You made me become a very jealous man. For the first time since my parents death, you made me feel so many raw feelings. Like passion and bitterness, jealousy and love. But it took a while over all the denial."

I sat and listened to him. I never realised how much I had actually yearned to hear him be so open to me till now.

"But you, Gracie." I saw the smile on his lips. "You woke all that up and I started that internal battle the minute you sat on my desk."

"Oh God." I groaned at him. "Don't remind me."

Roman laughed again and I liked how it sounded. It was so heavy and playful and he sounded content.

"You told me you were trying to seduce me."

"Please don't remind me." I hid my head against his shoulder, feeling myself heat up.

"You asked if you were doing it right."

"I was trying to go to a party." I laughed nervously.

Roman turned to me his eyes dark. "I know. But the answer is, I would have followed through."

"Why didn't you?" I asked in curiosity.

"Because if I wanted to ravish you, I won't do it on security cameras." He grinned at me and I went to shock.

"There's security cameras in there?" I felt myself pale. "Oh God!" I heard Roman chuckle again. I buried myself even deeper in to him.

"Then you did it again here. I have to say, princess, for someone as inexperience as you, you know how to turn someone on."

I felt a smile creep on my face, hidden from Roman. I felt proud then. So I did do it right. Roman tightened his grip around me.

"I don't think I need to remind you why I didn't do anything that night." His voice was dark and I didn't push it.

"But under different circumstances?"

Roman turned to me as I removed my head from its hiding spot.

"What happened in the shower would have been nothing if I wanted to take advantage of you."

I didn't hear it as a warning or threat, but I did shiver. I felt like I wanted him again. And again. And again.