55.

Grace's POV

I lifted my head. "Roman?" I wiped the tears away. "What are you doing here?"

"That's what I asked." Macy snapped as she came in to the kitchen.

"Macy, mum invited Roman." Hope said to her.

Macy frowned before turning and leaving the kitchen. "What's wrong?" I asked Grace, a hand running down her back.

"Mum won't let her snack anymore." Hope rolled her eyes.

"I don't see how you're helping, Hope. Aren't you hungry all the time?" I cried to her.

Hope folded her arms and gave me a disapproving look. "No."

"Nonsense. This one eats chocolate all day long." Will laughed as he came in. Will and Roman greeted each other as mum came in to the kitchen.

"Please, mummy." I begged.

"Grace Marie. You can wait ten more minutes." Mum puffed out. I felt my eyes water up again as someone led me away from the kitchen.

"Come on." Roman ushered me as I cleaned myself up.

"Did mum invite you?" I asked him as we went outside to the back patio

"Yes she did." He answered immediately and I started to cry again. "What's wrong now?" He didn't sound irritated at all.

"Why is it when I tried to get you to connect with my family you wouldn't but you would for my mum?"

Roman chuckled next to me as he kept his hands to himself. The minute we had stepped outside, he had let me go.

"Lets just say, I didn't realise what I had till I had lost it."

I tilted my head up to him, deep in thought.

"Now dry those tears." He said as I felt his thumb rub over one of my cheeks.

"I'm sorry. I'm hungry. I get -"

"Emotional?" Roman smiled and I nodded.

We made our way back inside and I could feel the tension as we sat down for dinner.

"Wow, mum. You pulled out the whole works." Hope stated as she put Vinnie between her and dad. Mum sat next to dad then me and Roman. Next to Roman was Kaden with Leo and then Macy holding Trenton. Dean and then Sofie and next to Sofie was Will who was next to Hope.

I strained to hear everyone talking. Hope was chatting with Sofie and Dean to Will. Roman was making awkward conversations with Kaden while Macy tried to talk to me without it getting noticed by anyone else.

"So, Grace, are you going to find out the sex of the baby? You're far enough to know." Kaden asked me and all eyes went to me.

"I'm not the only one here pregnant." I snarled out.

"I'm not finding out. This one can surprise us just like Vinnie did." Hope stated before filling her mouth with food.

"Well, we're gonna find out, hey baby." Sofie smiled at Dean. "We wanna know what to buy and all that."

Dean nodded along with Sofie.

"Kaden that's rude!" Macy snapped out.

"What? We did."

"You did?" I asked them and Macy looked ashamed.

"Yes. I didn't say anything because I knew it was another boy. If Trenton had been a girl, then yeah, I would have said something." I could see the death glare she gave Kaden.