31.

Grace's P.O.V

After Saturday nights antics and staying in bed all day Sunday, I drove my hungover ass home Sunday evening.

I walked in to the smell of a roast nearly cooked and greeted my mother.

"Hello darling." Mum greeted me.

I wanted to answer in short. Hi. Food. Bed. But I didn't. I smiled at her as I turned the kettle on.

Hope walked out then, her skinny body slowly producing the bump on her belly. I gave my big sister a hug before I sat on the stool.

Hope assessed me in her narrowed eyes as I downed a litre of water before closing the fridge.

"You're hungover." She finally bit out.

I turned to her, my head was still slightly throbbing. I raised my hand to her. "Yes." I said. "I went to Dean's for a movie night. I didn't do a party." I boldly told her. "I'm keeping my promise and Dean and Macy know that."

Hope still didn't look pleased by the answer though.

"Honestly Hope. I did. Me and Macy and Dean. Plus Sofie and Harry, and someone else."

"What did you all watch?" Here came the interrogation.

"I don't know." I answered her honestly. "It had storm in the name. I lost interest once the pizza came. Then we did karaoke and played some games. If you don't believe me, ask Roman." I waved her off. I felt like having another shower.

"Roman let you go?" She gasped at me. I turned back to face her.

"Yes." I was getting annoyed now. "Because unlike you, he is trusting me." I snapped before heading to the stairs.

I went to my room and closed the door. Didn't Hope trust me to keep my word? I puffed my cheeks out and exhaled, heading to my bathroom.

The hot water felt so good on me. I washed my hair and enjoyed the heat in the room before stepping out again.

I joined everyone downstairs for dinner and greeted dad and Will.

"Grace." Hope pulled at my attention. "I want to apologise. I do trust you." She gave me a small smile.

"It shouldn't be that if Roman trusts me than you should. Your my sister. I'm trying. Everyone knows that. Everyone is backing off. I've put my foot down." I stated. I felt like I was heading down a war path. I know dad is still uneasy with Roman, since Roman is his boss, but at this point of time, I didn't care. "You all need to accept the choices I've made. Yes I know what happened three months ago, I was the damn bride! But he is changing, just as much as I am. We all know him and see him as cold. But he isn't. He is actually caring and gentle. Just give him a chance to prove that there is more to him than what you all know." I shoved a slice of pumpkin in my mouth and chewed it, staring at my plate. No one spoke, maybe I got through to them? I know dad still despises Roman.

"Maybe it's not the best time. But in about seven weeks, I'm moving out."

Every one stopped eating looked at me.

"I'll be moving in with Roman." I bravely said.

"Are you sure, darling?" Mum asked me and I nodded.

"We have talked a lot these past few weeks and I'm sure. We have cleared the air, we have worked out both our frustrations. Like I said, he is changing. Just give him a chance."

"So this relationship is serious?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Marriage?"