Tartarus

It wasn't always like this. I mean depressed and that stuff. I use to be happy, not so long ago, actually. Not until I was betrayed. The one who betrayed be is manipulative, and good at what she does, especially since she has been lying to me since I came to this camp. Annabeth never really cared for this camp, no, she was plotting something of her own.

Now everyone at camp hates me, except those who hate Annabeth, which is only Nico, and then there are some others who don't see logic behind it, like Malcolm, although the rest of the cabin doesn't believe him. Nico and Malcolm are the only ones who believe me, which I'm fine with. I deserve this anyways, I should have seen Annabeth's tricks.

At first, it started with her suddenly yelling at me for cheating on her in front of everyone. I should have broke up with her then, but nope, I had to keep asking what was wrong. Then she starting individually telling people that I was abusing her, that got me pissed. Then that's when she started saying that I was trying to break to heroine of Olympus so I could win a war against them. That's when everyone turned their back on me. No one would talk to me, and when they did, all they did was curse.

And I've gotten depressed, suicidal even. I was betrayed a month ago, and that's when I became depressed. I tried killing myself once, but my father saved me by dumping water on me. He believes me at least. Along with Athena who saw through Annabeth's lies. Apollo, Hermes, Hestia, and Hades. The rest needed a reason to hate me and jumped to the opportunity.

Now I just hide in my cabin, since Hestia summons me food, although I hardly eat it. Apollo checks on me almost daily to make sure I'm not self harming, and I am, and he knows it, but he can't stop me, so he just helps them and then warns me to stop. Athena spends most of her time with me, along with Hestia, they both try cheering me up, and I act like it helps, but Athena keeps reminding me of Annabeth's betrayal and Hestia reminds me of my mother, who was brutally murdered right after she gave birth. Paul had the kid and Sally was grocery shopping, and then she was dragged to the ally and killed. I ended up hunting the murderer and beating him half to death before giving him to the proper authorities.

Hermes delivers news to me about what's going on on Olympus. He says that they are trying to figure out how to punish me for my crimes. They said they need actual proof, which they have yet to find, so until then, I'm safe.

Poseidon keeps showering me in gifts. He gives me fish, fountains, drachmas, photo albums of me and my mom, with him in a few. Pictures of how my baby sister is doing, new clothes, bedding, a bunch of other stuff to decorate my cabin. I was thankful, but I didn't want all of it. I didn't want to be pitied, I wanted to be understood.

I was knocked out of my thoughts to a flash in my room. I covered my eyes to make sure I don't blind myself. I also don't want to die from the raw power that appears for a second when gods flash in. When I looked, I noticed all the gods that haven't betrayed me appeared, sadly I didn't look, I could've been dead.

"What are you all doing here?" I asked in curiosity. They all shared a look then looked at me in pity.

"My daughter," Athena scoffed, "has found a way to frame you about betraying us gods." Athena scoffed. I can see her hatred for her own daughter flare off her like fireworks. I suddenly grew anxious. What does this mean for me? It seemed that I spoke my thoughts aloud, because my father answered me.

"I don't know. The rest of the Olympians want you on Olympus right away. We came to say goodbye." My dad replied. I froze while looking at him. Tears gather in my eyes, the only people that care for me are leaving, if it's their choice or not, they are leaving. And then what? I actually do kill myself?

"I don't wanna say goodbye." I said, looking down. Tears started running down my face rapidly. I sounded like a child but I don't care, I don't want my only friends to leave me. I'm not ready to let them go.

"We will see you again, one day. Apollo said with a smile, as if he knew for a fact, which he probably did, being the god of prophecies as well