13

"Gods of Olympus, if you know what is best for you, then lower yours weapons before you raise them." I ordered when I stormed onto Olympus. They were in the middle of a meeting, and it was the perfect time to speak to them.

"Who are you?" Zeus asked, his hand resting over his bolt, hand tensed.

"I wouldn't pick that up Zeusy, remember last time you fired that thing at me? 17 years ago?" I smirked, raising as eyebrow mockingly.

"You! You should be in Tartarus!" Zeus shouted, not in anger or anything, just out of pure shock.

"Tartarus kicked me out, he was getting mad at how many monsters were going to him asking where I was so they could train me." I shrugged.

"Train you? What do you mean?" Athena asked, staring at my ears and tails.

"After I became king of the hellhounds, and trained with a Titan, they've been lining up for me. I hope you know if the prophecy that was delivered yesterday? And you know Annabeth is a traitor? And in 6 days Nyx will attack with my son being used as a weapon?" I asked.
.
"Your son? You had a kid with Nyx?!" Poseidon shouted in anger, raising his trident.

"Put down the trident, I was fooled, and she gave me a potion and before I knew it, I woke up and she came in and surprised me. I did not mean to, I did not want to do anything with her. She technically raped me." I said, defending myself.

"Why did you waltz into her castle then?" Ares asked, scoffing.

"It didn't look like her castle at the time. Leave me alone, I was an idiot at the time, a weak idiot." I scoffed.

"You called yourself weak when you were the strongest demigod to live, why?" Athena asked.

"Because I was weak. Now, I am blessed by Atlas and Tartarus and trained by 15 other monster species. I shall also have you know that I gathered an army to help DEFEND Olympus, and Atlas will be helping despite killing Zoe all those years ago." I said.

"Wha?" Zeus asked in shock, but I wasn't done with.

"Oceanus so far is neutral in the war as far as I know, he will inform me in two days. Tartarus will be helping send monsters from my army back to earth if they are defeated. I already have three people going to search for Artemis which I have found out was in Africa, they are in a plane so do not shoot them down Zeus." I ordered.

"When did you get so bossy?" Dionysus asked with a scoff, still looking at his magazine. I whistled and my trusty bud Star appeared right away, causing me to smirk.

"Take his magazine away and make sure he listens well." I smirked and Star did as told, growling. Star has become a lot more scary over the years. Dionysus looked up at me in slight fear. "That thing you did, when I was 12 and first came to camp, do it again." I smiled a cruel smile, and he did as I told. I saw destruction and murder, and I smiled.

"How? How are you not crazy?" Dionysus asked in fear.

"Because I smile through hell. You call me bossy, a king needs to be able to give quick, direct orders with no falter. I've been a student, a teacher, a king, and a peasant, I am bossy because I need to be or you all would have lost this war before it begun." I growled.

"I am sorry for my daughter, I am sorry we took her side over yours, we were wrong." Athena said apologetically.

"Apollo, Hermes, Hestia, Athena, and Poseidon, you all stayed with me, you have no reason to apologize." I said.

"Then I, the king of gods, apologize for our mistakes. And I, as myself, apologize for my mistake for siding against you when you were right." Zeus said kindly.

"You are all forgiven, because I simply do not care about what you all did. Zeus, I must also apologize for what I had said to your daughter, Thalia I think her name is. She still sees me as a traitor, despite her knowing of Annabeth's betrayal." I bowed.

"Let's summon her, then, then we must talk of battle strategy." Zeus ordered, snappy his fingers, and there stood Thalia, tears dry and new staining her cheeks. She wiped her face quickly, and she sent a glare in my direction.

"Thals." I said, loud enough for her to hear me, her nickname came out of my mouth before I could even remember it. It surprised me, honestly, and it seemed to surprise her to.

  "Perce." She said, barely audible. Another nickname I used to go by, I presume.

  "I'm still me, just a bit different." I smiled gently, my tail wagging slightly. I hate it when that happens, Atlas used to laugh at me when it happened, so did a lot of my other teachers.

   "A bit is an understatement." Thalia smirked, hugging me. I hugged her back, it felt so nice, the feeling of being cared for.

  "We must talk battle strategy. My child will be strong, stronger than any of you will expect, expect the worse." I warned. "He is the child of Nyx, after all."

   "We need to keep the remaining of the 7 up front, a long with all the campers who participated in the first two wars who were made partially immortal with them." Athena said, which started the meeting.

   "Perseus, you will be leading this army, do you accept?" Zeus asked, raising an eye brow. I nodded.

  "I think I need to be in charge. The hunters of Artemis will be waiting until the big wave, because we need them, they are our strongest allies. I want half of the Apollo cabin in the infirmary and the other half shooting. The Hermes cabin~"

End of the chapter...... your welcome. You know a lil about the plan but surely not enough, hehehe

Vote

And

Comment

Please

Goodbye