11

It has been 17 years now for the above. Way to many Tartarus years. Since I've trained with Tartarus, I had trained with cyclops, Echidna (shockingly), and a lot of other monsters. I am attempting to persuade Oceanus to train me, which isn't going very well.

"You are Poseidon's son, why would I help you?" He asked with crossed arms. He had asked me that same question three times for the last week I've been trying to convince him, and he was getting to his breaking point.

"Because I have reason to believe that I contain more power than a son of Poseidon can handle." I said pointedly. Oceanus raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Oh and what power is that?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, right before I was sent to the pit, Zeus attacked me with his bolt, it hit me and cut, but the lightning healed me straight after. I haven't practiced the power because I've been busy learning other things." I told him straight up. This is the first time I responded like that, and I just remembered the accident. It probably wasn't a very good on my part, but it was worth a shot.

"Well that really does make things interesting." He said, leaning his back against the chair. We were sitting in an office in his palace. I really hated coming into here, I was paranoid, of course it lost me some points with Oceanus, but no one can blame me.

"I just need to be trained so I can get my revenge." I said angrily. He knows full well about what Nyx has done to be, and he wasn't exactly on her side. He was angry at her too.

"Or are you just doing it to get your son back?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. My eyes widened.

"It's a boy?" I asked in shock, smiling slightly. I would have been happy, girl or boy, but I know a bit about my child, and although it might be sad how little I know, at least I know it's gender.

"Oh, you didn't know?" He asked, his eyebrows scrunching up in confusion before his eyes widened in shock. "Dammit, I forgot I wasn't suppose to tell you that, or anything else." He said angrily at himself.

"Why weren't you?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. He looked around, making sure everything was in place. He flashed a light into the corner, sighing.

"Nyx threatened me. She said she wanted you to forget. That way she can easily continue the war. She is going to charge in a month for earth. I shall train you as much as I can." Oceanus decided. I nodded and bowed.

~time skip

The time went quickly, I wasn't a master, but I was good enough. I had to leave quickly. It was a week before Nyx was going to charge. I needed to get to camp quickly. Tartarus helped me out of Tartarus, mainly because he was sick of me being around. I wasn't far from camp, which scared me. I looked at myself, and I hoped I was presentable.

I looked around, the amount of light was ridiculous! How can people live with this? Perseus, you have been in Tartarus for 17 earth years, when you first went into Tartarus, you complained about the dark. I sighed at my thoughts, rolling my eyes.

I looked at my outfit, my shirt was long gone, and my jeans were worn out. My skin looked like it was burnt, healed, then burned again, okay, not that bad, but it looked like I've been itching for years. My feet were bruised and cut, of course they didn't hurt, I was use to it and my skin adjusted. I sighed, best they are going to get.

I felt my ears lay against my head and my tail moving in nervousness. I was now standing at Thalia's tree, staring at camp which had changed so little since I left. More cabins were built, but other than that, it was still the place I use to call home. I walked down the hill, and campers were starting to notice. Suddenly everyone came towards me with weapons drawn.

"Who are you, and what do you want?" Clarisse asked. She never changed one bit. She looked exactly the same, and I realized they were probably given partial immortality.

"Oh shit, I almost forgot about you, nice to see you to Clarisse." I grinned. I did almost forget her, if I didn't see her face, I would have never remembered her.

"I asked who are you!" She shouted angrily.

"My name is not important. I came to help in this war you have coming with Nyx. I need my revenge on her, know that that is the only reason I'm helping, daughter of Ares." I looked at her, my head held high.

"Ya know what? I like this ally, please don't make him leave." I heard a familiar voice asked. I looked to where the voice was heard from. I looked at him, short, scrawny, and covered in ash from what might've been a workshop. Son of Hephaestus.

"I know you, one of the seven, or was it nine? Let me think, Lee? Lax? Leo! Leo is your name! I've been in Hell way to long." I shrugged and laughed.

"How do you know who we are?" A blonde guy asked, holding a sword.

"I use to live here, seventeen years, well, what would be 17 years here. For Tartarus, multiply it by 100. I think that's how it would be." I explained and his eyes widened. I think his name is Jason, name suits him.

"Who are you?" A girl with dark, curly hair asked. Hazel, I remember her, easy. I don't know why, I just do.

"Perseus, at your service. No, I am not here to kill ya all, if I wanted to, I would've." I shrugged. By now, of course my tail was wagging around, stupid hound blood and then being like a dog.

"Why the Hades do you have a tail and animal ears?"

"Why were you in Tartarus?"

"How did you get so ripped?" People asked. People fired questions quicker then I can throw punches, and that's pretty quick.

"Nyx threw some hellhound blood with chemicals on it on me and boom, king of the hellhounds. I was in Tartarus because of you and the gods. And I'm ripped because of years of non stop training. Now, I should speak to the gods. I bet you guys now realized Annabeth was the traitor, right?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, she kidnapped Artemis a couple weeks ago, we haven't been able to issue a quest because the oracle hasn't spilled a prophecy." A teenager I didn't recognize said.

"Crap, just wait five minutes? She'll come around." I rolled my eyes. I sighed and sat on the ground. "Ah, grass, so comfy, don't you think?" I asked with a grin.