8

Years had passed, and I had excelled in all of what he has taught me. I now have much more control over my strength, and I could probably arm wrestle a god and beat them easily. I doubt they had to push boulders. Also, coach has trained me with my brain power, and decided to have me another while longer so I can master it to the same extent he has.

No, I can't make things pop out of thin air or manipulate things to move, but I can 'die' whenever I please and come back to life. I can also control my growth rate and such, I can control my body basically. I was able to change my appearance. I still have the hellhound tail, ears, claws, and eyes, but I now have light brown hair, and my previous dull sea green is now a beautiful light snow colour. I made myself about 6:3 with a slim build.

I can also turn my powers on and off. It seems lame, but it is not. It is possibly the most useful thing ever in some situations. I accidentally (more purposely) controlled a monsters blood and I realized how monstrous I have truly become. Apparent coach has a few talents and hobbies as well.

He, before he was sent back to Tartarus, became a piercer and tattoo artist, so of course I couldn't deny the opportunity given. I have snakebite piercings on the left side of my bottom lip and 3 eyebrow piercings lining up. I also have a tattoo of my moms initials on my neck in Greek, so I could remember her. As well as an anchor on my left wrist.

"Perseus!" My coach bellowed. He refused to tell me his name, he said it was because if I found out who he was, I would try to kill him. I argued him, because since he trained me, I would be in his favour, he didn't believe me.

"Yes sir?" I asked. He sat down in front of me in a meditation format, but I sat casually, forearms resting on my knees and back slouched. I trusted him and I knew something back would happen. He must be telling me something important.

"It is time for you to be on your way. You can no longer learn anything from me, and you can master your elements after you leave." Coach said casually, but his back was straightened and he was tense.

"What? I am not ready yet, I've only been here almost 110 years, please! I can become stronger, I don't want to leave yet!" I argued, yes, it seemed pathetic. But I had grown attached to him, he was a father to me now.

"I know you do not, but if you want revenge on lady night, then you must train in other areas. I have done all I could for you." He said, placing a gentle hand on my shoulder. I felt my face harden, and I had long since realized that that usually happened when Nyx was mentioned.

"You know I want my revenge, you also know I will not let anything get in the way of that. Alright, I shall leave and train." I bowed my head submissively. Coach removed him hand from my shoulder.

"Thank you. I now trust that you will not kill you if I reveal my identity, but, I guarantee you that you will be angry. I am sorry." He said, unmasking his face. What I saw shocked me, he should be under the sky, holding it up. I felt my jaw drop, but then I realized, this is probably a fraction of him. It's why he taught me strength instead of power, it made sense.

I should be mad, I know I should be, he killed his daughter without so much as a tear. He didn't regret killing her, he never did, but now looking at him, seemingly so broken, fallen. I couldn't hate him, he has done to much for me, and is a core reason why I will get my revenge.

"I cannot hate you, Atlas. You may have killed Zöe, but she belongs in the stars, you didn't have a choice, prophecies, right?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. He smiled softly.

    "I regret it now. Tartarus has made me realize that. Half of my essence is still carrying the heavens, but as you can tell, the rest of me is in Tartarus. The sky is falling, because my form is flickering in and out of existence." Atlas explained sadly.

     "I will find a replacement to take the sky for you, so you may regain your true strength. When I am out of here, I shall take the burden." I promised. I wouldn't swear on River Styx, neither he nor I believed promising to a River then die if you lie.

     "If you are sure Perseus. Unfortunately I am returning to earth, and all of my essence will be under the sky. I do not know if that will make me fade faster or not." He informed me. He had a sad look on his face. But I didn't see him as the Titan who killed his daughter mercilessly, I saw him as the man who made amens for that, and trained me.

    "Let's hope my revenge doesn't take as long as I feel like it will." I said with a slight nod. Atlas nodded and we shared goodbyes. I stared as his form flickered and his essence flew up, going through the earth with no issue. I need to help him, whether I get cyclops or giants, I will help him. I just need to get them to favour me.

   I set of on my journey.