4

I woke up with a massive headache. I don't remember what happened, I ate some food and drank the water I could, and everything turned dark, except for the flare of pink I saw before, which is pretty weird, especially for Nyx. I was in my cell that I was previously in. She must've did something, cause I feel weird, and I can't decide if it's good or bad.

      "Rise and shine sleeping beauty." Nyx said while splashing lava on me. I screamed and dusted off the lava rapidly, before realizing that it wasn't lava, it was something else. The liquid was black and thick, but not steamy. I would almost call it blood.

     "What the Hades was that?!" I shouted and stood up, making sure I got it all off, but it just kept going to me and climbing me again.

    "A blessing, the sooner you accept, the less painful it will be." Nyx said, and I debated if I should take her word. She kidnapped me and did something to me, but if it's a blessing, would it be worth trusting her? I decided to stop struggling as much, whether I think I should or not. It's probably a curse, but it could possibly help me escape.

     As soon as it starting sinking into my skin, I started screaming bloody murder. It seemed to destroy my blood and then replace it. My body parts seemed to shift almost, kinda like I was being dissected.

    "What the fuck is happening!" I screamed, not really asking. My body collapsed to the floor in a spaz. It seems like I was having a seizure so severe but yet conscious.

    "Monster DNA. Once you add a special spell to it, it clings and goes right trough your skin, attaching it to your normal DNA. Quite genius if I saw so myself." Nyx said mockingly. I rolled my eyes, despite the pain I was going through. "Besides, I got all I needed from you." She said and walked out of the room.

    Once the pain subsided, I looked at myself, I was different. My eyes were black, grey, and white, and the white wasn't where it normally was, it was in the centre, surrounded by grey and black. My hair had become shorter and I had ears coming out of my head. I had a long, fluffy tail attached to my tailbone. I had small fangs sticking out and I noticed I had retractable claws.

     I looked around until I saw something on the floor, I didn't know what it was. I picked it up, and all it said was positive. I realized what it was and threw it against the wall. I screamed in anger and punched the wall with all my might. She used me! That's was the pink flash was, it was a love potion of some sort to make me do that! I was disgusted, that's why I felt different.

    I approached the wall and punched it, cracks appearing in the wall every time my fists made contact. Tears ran down my face, but all I wanted to do was save myself. I was going to go crazy, I'm going to be a crazy, monster guy! I won't be able to handle that, I can't even handle it now. I can't believe she did that to me! She just wanted one of my spawn, so she could train them and make them really powerful so they could win the war for Nyx!

    "Stupid! Primordial! Goddess!" I screamed as the wall broke. Suddenly guards came running in, but it was to late. I leaped out of the broke wall, luckily it did not blast me back inside. Maybe her plan was only to get what she wanted, turning me into a monster is only an after thought. But why did she turn me into this? Was it just to see my suffering? She must've knew I would escape, did she care. She got all she wanted from me, what's the point of keeping me, I'm a pointless mortal, all she could do is let me go.