And So It Begins

"Don't let anyone near her, please." Your mother begged. Astro picked her up and started carrying her back to your hotel room. You followed behind them. "They'll find us, they will kill us." Astro placed the laddy on her bed. She grabbed a small box and opened it, revealing medication and bandages. Astro eyed them. "I am I nurse. Was..." She dried up the blood on her arm.

"How did this happen?" Astro asked, wanting to assist her, but it seemed like she knew what she was doing.

"This morning. Near the boarder." She told. Astro looked around at a bedside table. "I got away from them.. but, now they know my car." He saw news papers and... manga? Astro turned to the lady and frowned.

"Look I..." Astro glanced at you. "I gotta go." He said.

"No wait! please, please." Your mother lifted up the mattress and brought out a thick envelope. "Please wait! Look." She handed the envelope to Astro. "Here, take this. It's 20 000 dollars." She said. "Here. Take us to this address." She pleaded. Astro took the envelope and looked inside. "My friends they will give more to you once we get there. They will be waiting." She said. Astro glanced at you, then back to your mother. This was enough money to by a boat so Reno and O'shay could all live on it. "They will give you anything."

"Where.. Where did you get this?" He asked.

"My boyfriend.." Your mother replaced her bandage. "He wants to kill me, and take her." She nodded of to you. You looked at Astro with memorising eyes, something about you seemed so unnatural. 

"Is that your daughter?" Astro asked. You mother hesitated, but she eventually said yes. Astro looked down, he shouldn't do this, he should say no.

"I know you're still good inside." Your mother cried. "I know you want to help us. We will have no problems if we go now."

"I can't just leave to north Dakota." Astro said.

"Please.. You have to please.."

~~~

Astro had arrived home and it was getting late. He would talk to Reno and O'shay before leaving to take the two women to the boarder. 

He was talking to O'shay, while O'shay was tending to his mini garden that only had two or three pot plants. Astro had gotten some glasses so he could see a little better and he was using them to text your mother.

"I like those." O'shay said. "They make you look mature."

Astro chuckled a little at O'shay's words and continued to text your mother.

Please Hurry

on my way

Astro then sighed. "Doctor O'shay, I've got to go away from a few days. Okay? I've got a long ride, but for some good money. When I get back, we're gonna get out of here! We'll get ourselves a boat, and we're going to live on the ocean." Astro smiled.

"Will you be safe there?" O'shay asked. Astro smile turned into a sad one.

"Y-Yeah." He nodded. "We'll be safe. I'll see you in a few day Doctor." Astro hugged O'shay and then left.

~~~

Astro got a eerie feeling as he walked up to your mother's hotel room. He was about to knock but he stopped when he saw the door handle had been broken and the door was slightly open. Astro pushed the door open and saw your mother siting on a chair, not moving and you were gone.