No Time To Rest

"Say what. Eight grand, I'll paint it for you, new tires, and complete paperwork." The women said, looking at the car Astro wanted to buy.

"I'll give you Ten as it is, if you can forget the paperwork." Astro pulled out the envelope of cash and gave it to her.

"Well you still need new tires." The women smoked her cigar and sighed.

"How long will that take?"

"An hour."

~~~

Astro sat at a nearby pub looking at the manga you had. He still found it strange that someone would write manga about him. As he read the pages, he saw himself getting whipped and abused by Hamegg. He sighed and flipped a few more pages.

'Look! its M.O.S!' a character pointed to a building in the middle of nowhere. Astro furrowed his brow. He turned back one page and saw him and a team of robots walking along the dessert. Astro was holding a map with the coordinates of 48.970333 - 102.155491 He quickly searched his pocket for the envelope with the money and coordinates to where he was supposed to take you. He too out the envelope and compared it to the one on the manga. 

"You've got to be kidding me.."

~~~

Astro pulled up into the hotel and closed the door of the car, locking it. He coughed a few times and limped over to the entrance. His eyes widened when he saw that there were men in black around the area. Those men weren't exactly bodyguards...

Astro turned his head away and quickly speed ran into the hotel. After he had past the men, he started running. What if they had found you?? What if they were hurting O'shay??

He limped into the elevator and got in quickly going up. Astro quickly ran to your hotel room. He saw a guard outside the door and quickly shot is with his arm cannon. Astro ran into the room to see you protecting O'shay. Astro shot the last two men. You stared up at him then quickly turn back to O'shay.

"He's dying!" You reported, Astro's eyes widened and he looked to O'shay who was having a seizure. Astro cussed and quickly looked for his needle, it was on the floor with some other medication. He picked it up and sprinted over to O'shay, sticking the needle in his chest and making sure he stop shaking before taking it out.

You heard on of the men still breathing and quick jumped onto him, punching him in the neck. Astro looked at one of the men on the floor to see they had a camera on their chest, Astro grabbed it. He looked out the window and down to see ambulance coming around and police officers too. "Are you alright?" O'shay asked you, taking a hold of your hand. You nodded.

Astro turned back to the both of you. "We've got to get out of here!" He told.

~~~

You held onto the back of Astro's shirt as he pushed O'shay and you out of the hotel's casino. You ran beside him, holding onto a fist on his clothes so you wouldn't loose him in the large crowd. You jumped into the front seat of the car while Astro put O'shay in the back and his wheelchair in the boot.

~~~

As Astro drove, you played with the safety lock on the door, pushing it up and down. "Knock it off." Astro demanded, getting irradiated from the noise. You didn't listen, your just laid your head back and continued to play with it. "I said knock it off."

"She's still young, Astro." O'shay said. "You used to do things like that." Astro looked at you to see you looking him dead in the eye, still playing with the lock with a poker face. "As a matter of fact she-"

"How long has it been since you've had your medication Doctor?" Astro asked.

"I don't know!" O'shay looked out the window. "Two days..."

"You saw what happened yesterday, if that had gone on any longer, you would have-!" Astro scoffed and gripped the steering wheel.

"I think you prefer me castrated and grumbling on like a lunatic. So much easier for you."

"Easier? Jesus! There is nothing easy about you Doctor, Nothing!" Astro said.

"You honestly derive no sense of purpose from what we're doing." O'shay snapped.

"Okay, what are we doing?" Astro asked with a sarcastic tone. "Hm?"

"There is a robot, sitting in our car." O'shay said in a baffled tone.

"Yeah, I see."

"And where we are taking her, there are others! Does that mean nothing to you?" O'shay asked.

"Uh yeah, yeah it means nothing to me." Astro answered, making O'shay 'tsk' him. "Especially since nurse (M/N) made all that up from manga books."

"What are you talking about?" 

Astro grabbed a bottle of pills from the cup holder and passed it to you. "Take out two pills. Give them to him."

"Astro! Astro!" 

"Now!" You passed back the pills to O'shay and he swallowed them. "I wan't to see it." Astro told, turning back to look at O'shay.

O'shay opened his mouth and poked his tongue out so Astro knew he swallowed it. "Blahhhhh."

~~~

Astro was driving around as O'shay told him facts about you like you were his own creation and he knew everything about you. Astro just listened, he didn't care much for what O'shay was saying, but a little bit of him was interested in the small facts.

You looked out the window and saw a black car driving beside you. They were a family of three with a boy sitting in the back with headphones on.

A nearby truck started to close in on you. Astro cursed as you were all sent into a ditch because the truck had become too close. Astro had a hard time keeping his hand on the wheel as he swerved out of control.

As it turns out, the same thing happened to the family of three you spotted before. Their horses from the carriage at the back had gotten loose. "We should help them." O'shay said, still catching his breath.

"We have to keep going. Someone will come along." Astro shook his head no.

"Someone has come along, Astro."

After that, you and Astro found each other getting the horses back under control. You all eventually got them back to their carriage. You dusted off your hands and put on your sun glasses. You saw Astro talking to the family and decided you would to have a look at the horses to see what they were.

"Is that your sister?" The mother asked.

"Erm- Yeah." Astro nodded, he then pointed to O'shay. "And that's my dad, Neil." He smiled. "Alright, come on (Y/N)." Astro yelled to you.

"How about we treat you folks to some dinner back at our house. It'll be our way of saying that you." She smiled.

"On, no that-"

"Yes! We would love to!" O'shay waved from his car.