The Death Of Astro Boy

Astro turned over in his bed. He opened his eyes and saw a bottle of that green liquid next to his bed. He furrowed his brow and read the note on it, 'Don't use all at once!' it said. Astro sat up and looked around. Everyone was gone.

He got out of the cabin and walked around a bit, seeing no one. He stood in M.O.S by himself. Astro felt helpless and alone again. Suddenly, Astro heard a high pitch buzzing noise and looked above him to see drones flying over him and towards the forest. Astro's eyes widened in realization and he quickly ran up the watch tower. He grabbed your binoculars and looked towards where they were flying.

He looked to a path in the binoculars and saw large cars driving down the path. Alexander had found all the robots and was coming after them.

Astro ran as fast as he could back down to the cabin to grab the liquid and open his chest cavity. He got out of the cabin and without thinking jumped off the mountain. Before Astro could freak out, he activated his rockets. They worked!

~~~

Behind you were the sounds of cars and machine guns being fired. You looked back but was only pushed along by Blues. 

"Don't look back (Y/N)! Keep running!" She told. You nodded.

In front of you was a little robot who fell over. You quickly grabbed them and activated your rockets to get them ahead.

~~~

Astro fell to the ground as his dusty rockets began to fail him. He could hear the kids screaming, motivating him to get up and keep going. Astro's running was painful making him fall to the ground again. He leaned on a nearby tree and took out the green vile and opened his chest. He connected the vile to his heart and let all of the liquid roll into his system.

~~~

The soldiers where gaining in on the robot children and if you tripped or fell, you would be caught and chained up by them. Some of the kids used their abilities to get out of the mens' grasps.

Rose was in a car talking to some men on her walkie talkie. "Don't let them cross the border!" She yelled.

Solar got tackled to the ground ahead of you. You threw your arm down making your hand retract into your arm cannon. You shot the guy in the head and slid over to Solar, quickly helping him up so you both could begin running again.

You glanced behind yourself to see guards being shot down from behind. You slowed down a little, only to be tugged forward again by Solar.

You heard a familiar cry as more guards fell to the ground, you didn't stop running though. 

~~~

You got surrounded by guards pointing their guns at you. Your hand slid into your arm making your arm cannon once again. Before you could try and figure out a way to get out of there, Astro zoomed in on his rockets. He grabbed a soldier by the arm and threw him into the ground. Astro shot his arm cannon at some of the soldiers, and so did you.

You jumped onto one of the men and fired your laser down his head. You threw the body onto the ground and point your arm cannon around to shoot any other men, but there were none. Astro had taken care of them.

You and Astro made eye contact as you saw him shooting another guard. He opened his mouth to say something but he let out a cry as someone shot through his shoulder. He looked behind himself to see more trucks and men with gun gaining on them.