chapter 4

Every match we played we won. We are undefeated team. Mostly we carry the game. I texted them that I'm going to eat and we gonna play later or tomorrow.

I went to kitchen and made myself some coffee and went to the garden. I see subaru standing there looking at white roses. "Hey subaru you okay?" I asked him he turned around and glared at me. I walked towards him and hug him. " You not alone Subaru" I mumbled into his chest. " Get away from me I'm a monster" he said to me trying to push me away. " You aren't a monster Subaru you haven't seen me or my two friends we are the monsters but you aren't Subaru" I said to him. He froze "why do you think you are a monster?" I asked him. " Cous I killed her I killed my mother" he said almost crying. "Shhh shhh you aren't a monster subaru" I cued him. ' what you all doing to me huh? I shouldn't be like this' I thought. We talked about some more until I saw his eyes flash red. " You hungry?" I asked him. "Mhmm" he nodded. I put my wrists to his lips " here, go ahead" he started drinking until he was fool. I heard my phone ringed.

I pulled away from subaru and starred walking back to my room. "Hello"  I said to person who was calling. "Hey Xena long time no talk kitty" he said to me.
"Yes long time no talk Karl " I said to him.
"Kitty you gonna transfer schools in next year with your two friends and don't tell others about it" Karl said "whatever I don't really liked this school but it's bearable I could say." I said with a smile on my face "oh and Karl can I get the rest of my stuff already???? I want to play like I played at Damon's and Leon's placeee." I wained to him "hahaha of course Xena" he said back to me. "Thank youuu and you need to chooses your wifes more carefully cous they didn't take good care of theirs sons" I said with a smirk "why you little kitty whatch what you are saying" he said trying to sound mad at me "you can't be mad at me I'm to bad ass and cool to be mad at" I said to him "yeah and to cute little kitty" he said back to me with a chuckle "YAAAHHH" before I said anything else he hunged up on me.

"That old man I'm not cute" I said to myself. I went to my room and went back to my game. My phone ring again.
"Hey kitty lets play Aram" Damon siad.
"Sure I hadn't played in aram in a while so why not" I answered him. "YAYY XENA GONNA PLAY ARAM WITH US" I heard Leon scream. We got into a team and two some random people we played ant talked. "I'm coming I'm coming wait for me!!!!!" I screamed at them.

At the end of the game I got pentakill.
"Wait I'm going to change into something else."

  I changed to a red shirt that says pentakill.

We three turned the cameras on so we could see each other. "Damn that shirt, so you planning to get pentakills?" Ask Leon "yep :p" I said to them. "Lets get back to the game shall we." Said Damon.
I got Katarina, Damon got wukong and Leon got ezrial.  We played few matches until they needed to go.

I heard a knock on the doors. "Come in" Shu came in " time for dinner Xena." I log of the game and stud up "okay lets go" I walked towards him and he picked me up and teleported to the dining room. I sitted between reiji and Shu, next to Shu sits Subaru next to him yui. In front of me sits kanato next to him laito and next to laito sits ayato. We started eating. I stood up with Shu "thank you for the food" I said to him and shu picked me up and teleported to my room and we laid in the bed. He hugged me I felt that bed dipped more to the other side I opened one eye and see subaru next to me.

And now im in between them.