chapter 12

At sakamaki mansion:

"WHERE IS SHE?!?!" the youngest yelled. "We don't know Subaru she just disappeared. I can't sense her." Said purple hair guy while pushing his glasses up his nose.

"Subaru calm down. But we gonna find her you're not the only one that is attached to her as much as you" the oldest one said seriously that was unusual for him cous he was always lazy and was the first time they heard him talk on his own will and full sentence at that. "Shu and reiji is right but I think he has something to do with it" the guy with fedora said.

"Hey teddy do you think she's okay?" They little cute but crazy guy said to his teddy.

But the only one that wasn't worried as others cous he was concentrated on yui.
"Ore-sama tells you to come to me" the cocky red head told yui and she followed. You see those two are lovebirds. So lets not mind them. Those two teleported to red heads room.

Out of the blue appeared he. "Hello Father." They greeted him "hello my sons so I see you are missing her." He said with a smirk. "I knew that she was different from others sacrifice brides" he chuckled. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!?" Subaru yelled at him. "Nothing I just sent her somewhere else." He said calmly. "But why would you do that?" Reiji asked "cous she needs to meet new people so i talked to my old friend that is all I wanted to say so goodbye my sons" Karl said his goodbyes and disappeared. "Ok we need to find it but she still needs to go to school doesn't she?" Laito asked. "True" shu said.

Back to your pov:

Mmmm it was a good sleep.

"Ugh I don't want to get up." I said to myself until my phone started playing Not today by bts. "Uughhh whos calling me" I look at the phone and saw andrew calling but before I answered max answered for me and put it on speaker.

"Yo guys lets go to town!!!" natsu said.
"Yoooo shuuttt iiitttt!!!!!" I said bit louder than him. "Someon just woke up so keep your voice down but why didn't you come to us and just called?" Max asked

"To lazy to go and I well of course that You gonna go to me" I heard natsu said "cocky bastard so when?" I asked "5 hours later from now. So about at 11" drew answered and hang up.

"Let me sleeeeeppp some morree. " I beg. But then "never mind I'm up" I don't want sleep anymore so much and just went to go get ready.

I sat on my bed and went to watch new bts run episode

I sat on my bed and went to watch new bts run episode. Max sat next to me and layed his head on my laps so I watch new episode while running my free hand through his hair.

It had been 3 hours that I had watched videos and MV of kpop groups\music.

I heard knock on my door. "Maxxiieee" but I saw that he asleep so I got up and opened the door. "Oh hey kaname" I greeted him. "Hello miss Xena" he said to me. I looked back and I walked out of my room and closed doors behind me. "So what do you want? " I asked him. He pinned me to door so I was trapped. "You" he said one word. "Well to bad buddy you have Yuki and don't think that I don't have people who wouldn't stand by me. So quick tip don't try and do something stupid" I said and then doors opened and I feel into max arms. "Agreed Xena we need to go to theirs rooms and see if they are ready" he said and picked me up.  "Talk later  ka~na~me~" I sang his name.  And we walked towards theirs rooms.