chapter 5

I woken up alone in the bed. I went to get ready. I walked down and see kanato.
" Hi kanato do you want some Sweet's?" I asked him he looked up at me with wide smile. " Yes please" he said to me I pulled out a bag full with candies. "Here its all yours" and I walked to living room and see reiji sitting trying to solve something out " hey reiji need help?" I asked him coming closer to him " no I'm fine." He said back. " Wow you really are stubborn well let me see oh its simple" I explained him how to solve the problem. "Wow now that Its solved it's easy. Thank you Xena" he said to me.

" No problem. Oh and I'm going out." I told him and walked out. I see laito out looking to the sky. "Hey laito you ok?" I asked him. "Hmm yeah badass-chan" he said walking towards me. "Okay if you say so." I said to him and hugged him "don't let the past demons hunt you bye see ya I'm going out." I said breaking the hug and walking towards my bike.

I called Damon "hey Damon get ready and pull out my outfit we got another mission today" and I hung up. And speed of.

I arrived at those twos house and walked in. "Heyoo I'm here." I said cous we don't need to shout we can hear each other. They walked out with theirs pants on. "Not bad you have worked out I see" I said with a smirk and pulled off my shirt with sweater that leaves me in my pants and bra only. I putted the clothes on the sofa and walked towards closet to get my outfit "ok I'm going to change and can you put those clothes for a wash thanks."

I walked to the room.

(What you wearing for a mission)

I walked down to see them all dressed and ready. " Ok lets go I want to finish this up soon and don't want to wait until its dark." I said and they both nodded in agreement. We went to the bar where should be a gang leader who is wanted dead by mafia king.

Mark bens walked in and went to VIP zone. 'damn how can he get girl when he is so ugly?' I asked myself. I put my hand up and showed them lets get this finished.

We went in and waited until his guards didn't look at him and damon took him out while me and Leon took care of the guard's and we went out and got home.

When we got to theirs house I changed to damons shirt. "Hey guys after a year we gonna transfer schools" I said to them.
"Why?" Asked leon "cous Karl said so and beside I don't really like this school and want to get away from the bitch cous I can't kill her cous ayato is in loveee." I explained to them "ohhhhh" said both of them. " Okay lets go eat and go to sleep I missed sleeping with you two. You are so warm and comfy and a cuddle bears." I said to them "you are the only one who gets away with what you said" Leon said to me. "I know" I played k-pop songs started with BTS idol.

I heard "yahoo" from damon and Leon. 'yep we three like k-pop.

We went to sleep and woke up for school.

I looked into their closet and see some of my clothes here.

We went to school and nothing much happened

One year later

I got close to sakamakis brothers especially with Shu and Subaru.

But today is the day I transfer schools with my boys. I got up really early and drive out of the house to those two house and walked in.