chapter 7

"Wait you three know them" a man with yellow and blue eyes.
"Yea and who are you?" Leon asked. "I'm Hanabusa Aido" he introduced himself.
"We should go" shiki said "later we need to catch up shiki" Damon said to them. "Yes we need to" shiki said back and walks towards me and hugged me. "Lets go shiki" I putted my hand around him. 

We walked out and I hear fan screaming. I let go of shiki and walked to Leon and Damon. They leaned down so I can wishper to their ears. "This isn't that bad like there but after class would you like to go out to town? Oh and i can hear that bitch Yuu or what her name." They looked at me and nodded

I walked back to shiki and we started walking. I didn't look what others were doing.  We just kept walking forward.

We arrived at the class. We sat at the back and just looked out the window untill we felt similar present but humans. When he came in I jumped up and ran towards him.

I tried jumped on him tried. I fell down when he moved out the way and pointed at me dager. "For real sensei?" I asked him "you won't even let me hug you" I added. "You haven't change Xena" he said to me helping me up. Everyone in class looked at us. "And the other two?' he asked and in the same time they appeared behind him damon with a dager pointed at his neck and Leon with dager pointed at his back. "Here senseeiii" they said with a smirk. "So you were decoy huh not bad" he said and putted his hands up and we hugged him. "Okay back to your seat's." They went and I stayed and sat on the desk. He patted my head and started the class.

Soon the class was over and we went out. We went to our rooms to change and went out to town. 'by now Shu and subaru should be looking for me.' I thought to myself.

We went to cafe and got cappuccino and muffins. "Hey Xena can we go visit home all together?" Leon asked me with tint of blush "of course Leon" I said to him.
"But after few days okay? We need to make it less suspicious" I said to them. "Good thinking Xena as always" Damon said. We went back. "Hello Xena can we talk for a bit?" Kaname ask "of course kaname" we walked to his room. "What do you want to talk about?" I change my tone to colder. He looks shocked for a bit.
"Who are you and why shiki said that you are higher rank than him?" Kaname questioned.

"Well kaname don't you ask a question that you shouldn't be asking" as I finished saying that shiki came in. "Hey Xena I need help with some question" he said shyly. "Of course shikiiii" I said with softer tone. "Well kaname see you later" and we walked out "thank you shiki." I thanked him and went to his room and explained how to answer his questions.

"Hey shiki after few days I and those two gonna visit home for two or so days" I said to him and kissed his cheek. I see him blush a little bit.

Few days later

"Okay guys you ready?" I asked them.
"Yep!" They answered. "Then lets go" I opened a portal to hell.

(How you look in hell

I'm the only one who changed

I'm the only one who changed. "Ahhh good to be back" Leon said  "mhmm" I hmmd "let's go lets go I missed our house here" Leon said who is hyper. We chuckled at his childish side.

"Okay lets go Leo" I said with a small smile.