L-Lust Are Y-you Okay? What's Happening T-to My B-body?

When I woke up I noticed that Ink had stopped SinBerry while I was on Error's lap. I let out a small yawn. "W-what's going on?" I asked them softly. "Ink won't let SinBerry leave." Error said softly. "Oh... Why not? Ink?" I asked him softly. "Because this freak wasn't made by me!" Ink yelled out suddenly which made me let out a soft yelp in surprise. Error wrapped his arms around me and gently rubbed my back. I leaned forward and hesitantly rested my head against his neck. "What does that mean, you soulless bastard!" SinBerry yelled. I quietly purred as Error gently petted my head. "What universe are you from?!" Ink yelled at SinBerry once more, but it didn't really bother me this time. "What's it to you, ya damn rainbow bastard?!" SinBerry yelled back. "I'M THE CREATOR! I DIDN'T CREATE YOU! WHO MADE YOU?!" Ink screamed at him. "THAT'S ENOUGH! HE'S AN ALTERNATE VERSION OF ME!" I screamed at Ink, as I had teleported myself in front of SinBerry with my magic surrounding me as my eye lights switched to purple pupils. "L-lust-sama?" SinBerry asked quietly. I turned around to him and wrapped my arms around him. "Hush... I'm right here sweetie. You don't have to tell him anything." I told him softly. He nodded and leaned against me as a slightly purplish red colored portal appeared in front of us. I already had my free arm out for Unlust as he basically fell out of his own portal. "L-lust-sama, h-he came b-back. A-and w-with your v-versions as well." He was barely able to get it out before he started sobbing into my neck. I let SinBerry go and waved my hand through the portal, making it close. "Lust-Senpai? Are you angry? Or feel the need to destroy things?" SinBerry asked me, quietly. My right eye light was flickering on and off, but instead of it being like it was normally, it was a upside down heart in my pupil. I nodded slightly to his questions and held up three fingers. "Feel the need to destroy things?" SinBerry asked once more. I nodded to confirm him as he opened a portal to my universe, which was currently in a genocide run. "Go ahead and watch what happens when I'm angry." I told the other Sans. Error nodded and got ready to create a one-way screen of my universe for him and the other Sans to watch. I let Unlust go. "Go and sit by Error, okay sweetheart?" I asked him quietly. "O-okay, Senpai." He said quietly. I gave him a reassuring smile to which he gave a small weak smile back. I stayed til he had sat in the same place I had before I had fell asleep earlier. "See ya in a while." I told them softly. I jumped through the portal, landing on my feet perfectly. I closed the portal behind me. I began to run towards the judgment hall, getting faster and faster as I went, Gaster Blasters appearing behind me. By now both of my eyes were glowing dark purple pupils with upside down hearts in the center. I stopped in front of the judgment hall and teleported in. I appeared right in front of Frisk. "Oh... I see you've switched with Chara, haven't you?" I asked her. "So! What's it to you?!" She yelled at me. "S-senpai... H-help..." Chara said from where he was trapped. 'I'm coming sweetheart!' I thought as my magic surrounded me.

One brutal fight later

"Hah. Hah. I did it. I won. Finally! Wait. Chara! Where are you?!" I asked him. "O-over here. She trapped me behind this pillar." He said quietly. I ran over to him and freed him. "There you go sweetheart." I told him softly. He nodded and hugged me, sobbing quietly. "I-I thought that you were gonna be killed again! N-no more RESETs! You can even keep the damned button! I don't care! P-please!" He said softly and handed me the RESET button. I took it and let my soul absorb the one thing that kept killing our happiness. I formed the button and took Chara's hand. He looked up at me then at our hands. He let out a soft gasp. "I-I thought that you were gonna destroy it." He said quietly. "I am, but we have to do one last RESET before we can destroy the damn thing." I told him softly, before making it disappear. "But that can wait. Would you like to met the other Sans? SinBerry and Unlust are there." I asked him softly. "I would love that! Thanks, Sans." He said quietly. I smiled and made a portal back to the other Sans. Chara stayed close to me in fear that the other Sans would attack him. "It's okay sweetheart. They watched the whole time." I told him softly. He nodded and went over to SinBerry and hugged him. Then did the same with Unlust. The strange man from earlier appeared in the middle of the room with the two white haired men and the orange haired man. "Hey sweetheart. How have you been? I'm sorry we left you by yourself with the other Sans but Edmund decided that we had to fight right then, and you know how he is." He said softly to Error. "It's okay Father, besides he is pretty stubborn." Error said softly, giggling at the end. "Hey! What does that mean?" A strange voice said. "Oh. Just nothing." Error responded. I stood off to the side of Error, not knowing what to do. Error gently grabbed my hand, which I didn't know so I had flinched, and gently pulled me onto his lap. He maneuvered me so I was sitting sideways, and my head was tucked under his chin. I purred quietly and started to fall asleep with him gently petting my head.