Chapter 11

Loud bangs on the door awoke us.Chris jumped up and ouy of the bed."Open this damn door"Akiliz screamed from the other side.My heart went into a frenzy beating fast.We had been caught.I wasnt expecting it so soon.Chris looked at me before taking a deep breath.He was ready.Ready to lose it all.Blows came raining on him the moment the door swung open."How dare you? Akiliz huffer as the two men wrestled wrecking everything in their path.I jumped off the bed as the two men fell on it with heavy weight.I grabbed the shirt on the chair and put in on quickly my mind trying hard ti procesd what was going on.It was all too much to take in."You cheated on her"Akiliz said.Chris put his hands around his throat."As much as you so badly wanted to bed my wife.You think i didnt see her sneaking into your room every other night?".Akiliz grasped for air"Stop.Stop both of you."I screamed.The echoes of my scream left the room,into the corridor and out into the rain.They pulled each other apart,both breathing frantically."She is gone"Akiliz said after catching his breath."What do you mean she is gone"i asked.The two men stared at each other in horror.

We stood over the mess.Her bed was wet and dripping.The water fell of the bed and followed a footprint trail that led through the solid wall and only God knew were it went outside.She had been taken.Almost as if she had been carried away and drifted into the dark night."what now"i asked shivering from the cold air."Nothing its done.You need to pack your stuff and leave this place at the break of dawn.Youve caused enough trouble"Akiliz said.Chris came to my rescue."Its not her fault"Chris said.I sighed."It is,its not about Uma.Its about me.She wants me.The gifts the visitations.She is luring me.i came here looking for her and she wants me to find her.Nothing will happen to Uma.Well not yet."I said."Thats a dangerous thing to do Coriel"Chris said."What do you mean?"Akiliz asked."Im going to her cave"I said.There was silence.Akiliz finally broke it."Im going too.Im saving Uma.All she wanted was to get out of this place.I promised her and i owe it to her to at least try.".Chris scoffed."Thats foolish,even you know that Akil.".I had to do it.She was calling me.

End of chapter