Being Johnny's Girl

Macy's POV:

The sound of rain hitting the windowsill filled my ears as I drifted out of the world of dreams. I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me, and I couldn't help the smile that spread across my face. Johnny and I have been a couple for about a week now, and I've been so happy being his girlfriend. I didn't think he could be any sweeter than he already was, but I was wrong. Everything he did was extra gentle and lovely. When I opened my eyes I saw Johnny looking at me with his big brown eyes. They were filled with love, which made my insides melt. "Good morning sweetheart." He said softly in his attractive, raspy morning voice. "'Morning Johnny." I replied as I snuggled into his chest and breathed in his heavenly scent. "How did you sleep last night?" He asked me curiously as he played with my hair. "I slept good. How did you sleep?" I said as I looked up at him. "I slept good too. I don't think I've slept that good in a year or so." He said as a small smile spread across his handsome face. We cuddled until he eventually decided to get up and get ready for the day. He took a shower while I just hung out in bed. When he was finished he came out with just a towel wrapped around his waist. My cheeks burned with embarrassment, and he chuckled lightly when he spotted my reaction. He walked towards the bed and brushed some of my messy hair out of my face and placed his hands on either side of my face. We slowly closed the distance between each other and out lips connected in a sweet kiss. His lips felt so soft and perfect against mine. "I really wish I could stay with you today. You look so cute in your pajamas all cuddled up in those covers." He said after we broke the kiss. Those big, chocolate brown eyes of his were filled with a warm look that made my insides melt. "I know you have to go meet with your agent today. It's okay... I understand." I replied even though I really wanted him to stay. But I knew he was going to get ready to start filing on another movie, which meant we wouldn't be spending much time together anymore. He closed the distance between us once more and captured my lips with his. I kissed him back and placed my hands on his smooth chest before wrapping my arms around his neck. He climbed into the bed so my body was laying between his legs as we continued kissing each other. I tangled my fingers in his soft and slightly damp hair. We broke the kiss and we were slightly out of breath. "I have to get ready, but I wanna just kiss and cuddle with you." He said sweetly with a soft look in his eyes. "I wanna kiss and cuddle with you too, but you have to go see your agent. I don't want you to be late." I said as I gave his chest a soft kiss. A slightly sad expression came over his featured before he got off of the bed and walked towards the closet. As he looked through his clothes I got out of bed and walked over to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind and he tangled his fingers in mine. As I held him close I peppered his bare back with kisses, which made him chuckle. "Help me pick out something to wear." He said softly. I unwrapped my arms around him and stepped beside of him to look at his closet. As my eyes roamed over the many articles of clothing he owned. I ended up picking a couple of things out that I thought would look good together and handed them to him. "I'm gonna take a bath while you change." I said as I grabbed some a bra and some underwear. Then I grabbed a pair of green shorts before I snatched a black t-shirt from Johnny's closet. He didn't seem to notice that I had taken one of his shirts, but that was the point. I went into the bathroom and filled the tub with water before I picked out some towels and a wash cloth. After I took all of my clothes off I stepped into the tub and sunk down into the hot water. It relaxed my muscles as I washed my hair and then moved on to my body. When I was finished I got out and drained the tub before drying myself off. I got dressed and enjoyed the fact that the shirt I was wearing smelled like Johnny. After I combed through my slightly damp hair I walked into the bedroom to find Johnny all dressed up and ready to go. "Hey, come here," He said with a smile on his face as he walked towards me a little. "You look so cute in my shirt." He said after we wrapped our arms around each other. I snuggled into his chest and breathed in his comforting and intoxicating scent. "Good luck today." I said as we broke the hug. "I really hope you have a good day. I know it be boring having to stay in a house all alone." He said as he gently rubbed my arm. "It's okay, I'm sure I'll be okay here by myself." I replied. We talked a little before we walked downstairs. The both of us said out goodbyes at the front door and I watched as he left the house. I closed the door and made sure to lock it so no one could just walk into the house. The I went I to the kitchen to make myself something to eat for breakfast. The day seemed to drag by without Johnny here, so I was just busy watching tv and listening to music. I messaged Andy, but he count talk for long because he was busy doing YouTube stuff. Eventually I went into the kitchen to make myself a hot cup of tea. As I got everything ready I felt my phone buzz inside of my pocket and I wondered who was messaging me.

Johnny: Hey, I just got finished with my meeting. Do you want me to pick up anything? Are you hungry?

Me: You don't have to pick up anything. I'm fine, but if you're hungry you can get yourself something.

Johnny: Okay, I'll see you in a little while.

After I finished messaging him I went back to making my tea. Then I went back into the living room to watch some YouTube videos. I ended up watching Andy's new videos, which were funny and fun to watch. Then I moved on to watch Markiplier, Battle Universe, and a couple other Youtubers. I finished drinking my tea when the sound of a car pulling up to the house caught my attention. 'Johnny's back!' I thought inside of my head. I just sat there and waited on him to come in. The door opened and I heard Jerry, his main body guard come in behind him. "Macy, I'm back! Are you in the living room?" Johnny said. "Yeah! I'm in the living room!" I replied loud enough so he could hear me. When he walked in I was shocked to see that he had a bouquet of flowers in his hand. "I got you these. I really hope you like them." He said with a sweet smile on his handsome face. "Johnny, you didn't have to get me anything." I said with a smile on my face as well. I took the flowers from him and smelled them; they smelled good and looked absolutely beautiful! They were orange roses with little blue flowers. "I thought my girl would appreciate some flowers from her boyfriend. That's all." He said as he took the hat he was wearing off and ran a hand through his hair. "They're beautiful, Johnny. I love them so much!" I said as I stood up and gave him a hug. After we broke the hug I went into the kitchen and put the flowers he bought me in a vase. I got to talk to Jerry a bit, and I could tell he was examining me closely. It made me a little uncomfortable, but I understood why he was doing so. He didn't want Johnny to end up with someone like Amber again, and I didn't blame him. Eventually Jerry left, leaving Johnny and I alone once more. We cuddled on the couch and watched tv the rest of the evening. Being with him was just wonderful. It felt really nice being Johnny's girl.

+++++++++++++++++++++++
A/N: Thanks for reading!! Remember to vote, comment, share, etc. :) <3 I'm sorry this chapter is short btw.