.5

*Ethan's POV*

Ethan: I got the apology and the explanation. Thank you for helping clear my name Em. - Ethan x

Emma: Not a problem. I knew it wasn't something you would do :p it's what friends are for :)

Ethan: Haha. You're right.. have a good night Emma :)

Emma: You too.

Ethan put his phone face down on his bare chest. He was laying in bed and was pretty sure he was just friend-zoned. So that was great. But that was okay. At least he was allowed at Emma's again and could see her while Gray tutored her. Ethan glanced over and Grayson's bed and then plugged Gray's phone back in so it would look like nothing had been delivered or sent since the last time Gray had texted Emma. Perk of being an identical twin, he could use Gray's phone to his advantage.

He felt bad, and also worried Emma would find out that Gray never got the message, but he had a plan to tell Grayson that Emma had messaged him first. So Ethan did just that the next morning when he and Gray where at breakfast.

"So apparently James spent the night at Emma's, wish I was there with him," Ethan nodded his head.

"Yeah, Emma told me while we where texting," which was another lie.

Just then, their father entered the kitchen and said good morning. Ethan and Grayson smiled at him.

"Boys, your mom and I have a business trip this week so no parties, no friends or girlfriends over, which Cam is in charge so I don't have to worry," Mr. Dolan finished. Girlfriends. Ethan found that funny. Ethan was single and Grayson, well Grayson wasn't single but he couldn't exactly tell his father that.

"You're funny dad, you know we're both single, right Gray?" Ethan spoke up, Grayson licked his lips and looked down. Ethan felt bad that Gray had to act normal.

"Uh, yeah right. No girlfriend here," Mr. Dolan chuckled and then kissed his boys heads.

"See you guys Friday, behave, your mother says bye as well but she's in the car already," the boys nodded as their sister entered the room, giving their dad a hug.

Then there were three. Cameron joined them at the table and they all looked around a second, not sure what to say first, but of course Cameron spoke.

"So, you guys lie now?" The twins froze and looked into each other's eyes.

"What are you on about?" Questioned Grayson, which surprised Ethan, because usually he tried staying out of things because of his slight anger issues, they had gotten better but sometimes Gray would still loose it. He wasn't violent to anyone or anything, just screamed a lot snd punched the wall, that's not violent right? Maybe.

"Guys, you may be fooling dad but I've been around you more than anyone else. I know my brothers, 'right Gray?' with the 'um, yeah right' gave it away. Like, I could immediately tell you were lying. So who are they? Or is one of you still single? Who is she?" Cameron pushed, Ethan noticed Gray's face and didn't like it, so he decided to speak up.

"Uh, her name is Maya. She's from our old town, I started dating her not long ago," what was up with Ethan and his lies here lately? He hadn't even told Gray about breaking up with Maya. Their father didn't allow dating which is why Ethan acted as if his father was joking.