Chracter Ask Answers

A/N: Hello and welcome to the Character ask! Thanks for the questions I enjoyed them very much and so did the characters. Let's begin. Also be sure to read the next and final update update for the announcement:))

•~•

Q: Emma, how is your friendship with Gray like?
Emma: I would say it's one of the best friendships ever. He gets me but isn't afraid to tell me what I need to hear and I love him.

Q: Author, is the book ending at 25 chapters?
Me: That's what is planned but we will see, I may have a surprise up my sleeve :)

Q: Author, why do you torture me?
Me: Mostly because I know it keeps the reader wanting more. But also because it's fun ;)

Q: Author, what is the announcement?
Me: An announcement is when something important is announced. Stay tuned ;)

Q: Emma, what does Ethan mean to you?
Emma: I don't even know where to begin honestly. All I know is that boy always seems to make a feeling arise in me that I can't explain, I mean you don't just have sex with your parents in the house with anyone. At least, if you're not freaky ;)

Q: Author, please tell me there is more than 25 chapters :(
Me: Look for updates *hint*

•~•
Sadly that's all the questions I got!! If you have one then please DM me and I'll add it :)

THE ANNOUNCEMENT IS NEXT AHHHH