.18

Emma woke up to texts from Ethan, most of them about what happened last night and some that where sweet.

Ethan❤️: Can't wait to see you tomorrow x
Emma: excited for today x but I hope Grayson is okay. I mean I know he isn't but ya get what I mean. I hope we can help him.
Ethan❤️: we will make sure he is okay.

Emma started her daily routine of getting ready for school and after finishing her breakfast started her walk to school. It was starting to warm up a bit seeing as it was about to be April. It was rainy though so she had to take an umbrella. When she got to school she noticed the twins car in the parking lot as she already knew it would be there. She went straight to the cafeteria where she found her four friends all together, mostly comforting Grayson. Especially James who was kissing him repeatedly. Ellie was talking to Ethan about the whole story as Emma sat down beside him. He placed a kiss to her cheek and kept talking. Emma listening as well since she didn't get the whole story over text because it was a lot to type.

Once the story was done they all made sure Grayson was gonna he okay.

"I'm good guys, I have all of you. Thank you," Grayson said. They all smiled and told him he was welcome.

The bell rang signaling class time and Emma kissed Ethan for a few seconds before walking to gym with Ellie. Once there they changed into their gym clothes and began waking around the gym as they did everyday. Obviously today's topic was all about the twins. They both couldn't believe what their father had done to the twins. Ellie shook her head in disbelief.

"I could never imagine going through that, especially since you're parents are supposed to support you for anything," Ellie said. Emma agreed and frowned imagining if she was in their situation with her parents.

They continued their conversation the whole class period and second period went by so slow. But eventually it was lunch period and Emma hurriedly made her way to the courtyard. Of course her friends and her boyfriend were there waiting.

"Welcome young lady," Grayson joked as she sat down beside Ethan who turned towards her and patted his lap. She blushed but slid up onto his lap and he wrapped his arms around her, placing kisses to her neck.

"How's everyone's day been?" Ellie asked. James sighed before answering.

"Well it was okay until my first period teacher decided to fail me on our test, she's a bitch that's out to get me I swear," everyone laughed.

"My day was meh but way better when I got to see James," Grayson spoke. They all smiled.

"My day has been long as hell and I can't wait to leave," Emma spoke up.

"You and Grayson have to leave me, I just realized that I'll be here without the car," Ethan said. Emma frowned.

"Oops, sorry."

Ethan chuckled and Grayson laughed.

Third period was always fun with Grayson. They chatted about multiple things that they felt everyone else in the group wouldn't understand. Like their relationships.

"Yeah he's great. He makes me so happy and I'm glad he's helping me through this," Grayson was talking about James. Emma nodded. "How are you and Ethan?"

"We're great. I just can't wait until he can come over again it's kids torture only getting to see him periodically everyday," Grayson definitely knew how she felt and nodded in agreement.

"Yeah that's tough, I'm gonna go to the bathroom, I'll see you at tutoring," Grayson said and so he did ask and was granted permission to go use the bathroom right as the bell rang.

Emma caught a ride with Grayson to go to her house. Ethan was sad that he'd be alone and kept kissing Emma trying to get her to stay with him instead and believe me, she wanted to. But she couldn't or her parents would ground her more.

The first hour of tutoring was boring they did nothing but practice problems and talk about some history that Emma didn't get. Finally, it was dark outside which meant Grayson had to go so Ethan wouldn't freeze. Even though it was beginning to warm up it was still cold at night.

"Thank you Gray, you help me so much!" Emma spoke. Grayson smiled and nodded.

"No problem. I'm gonna go to Ethan so he doesn't turn into a popsicle. You'd have a popsicle for a boyfriend," they both laughed and Grayson made his way to the car. Waving bye to Emma before driving back in the school direction.

Emma sighed and closed the door, heading upstairs to find some clothes for her shower. As she was showering her thoughts shifted and she began thinking about Ethan. How sweet he was to her, how good his kisses where, and especially how sexy he was. She began to make herself blush so she quickly switched her thoughts over to Grayson who she felt so sorry for. But she also admired how brave he was, and couldn't imagine having to do any of the things he's had to do the last few days.

Emma shut the water off and wrapped herself with the towel after drying off. She stared in the mirror and noticed her hickeys where beginning to disappear. She then thought about why Ethan would even want to give her hickeys, let alone kiss her or be with her. She didn't think she was that attractive and neither did that girl from math class the other day. Emma put her clothes on and brushed her teeth before finally crawling in bed. She was ready to get the rest of these two week over with. It was torture.

That night as she slept she dreamt of Ethan, specifically the night in the tent when they cuddled. That was her favorite memory so far. She hoped many more mementoes where to come. Then her dream shifted.

As Ethan cuddled her, his grip tightened. To tight and suddenly Emma couldn't breathe. She started to panic and as she gasped for air she heard a laugh. An even laugh. A familiar laugh. When she finally broke free she turned around only to be shocked to see no one beside her.

Feeling someone touch her back she jumped and turned around to see a hoody Maya staring back at her.

"He will neverrrr looove youuuu," Maya teased. Laughing her evil laugh once again. "I love how even in a dream all I have to do is snap and.."

Emma felt as if she was dying and the tent started to fade to blackness and Maya's laughs got louder and louder and right as the last circle of light began to disappear from Emma's site...

Emma shot up breathing heavily. Grabbing onto her stomach. That was the worst thing she had ever dreamt. More importantly though,

Why had she even dreamt it in the first place? She didn't know and put her back on pillow. She calmed herself and fell back asleep shortly.

•~•
💜💜