.23

*NOTICE: I need more questions for the characters please and ty!! You can ask any character any questions you want and yes you can do multiple. Comment them and they will get answered! Ily all, enjoy the chapter!💜

•~•

*2 months later (summertime)*

Emma woke up to snoring in her ear. She smiled but was annoyed. She sat up and took a deep breath.

"ETHAN AHHHH HELP," Ethan jumped straight up and put his fist in the air.

"Wha?" He looked around confused and still half asleep. Emma laughed and he face-palmed.

"Wake me up rudely and I'll wake you up rudely," she smiled. Ethan wanted to be mad but he couldn't be, so he smiled back at her.

This summer had been peaceful so far, they had saved enough money to go to the beach. They had been here for almost a week . James, Grayson, and Ellie too. They all had separate rooms so Emma didn't worry about waking them up. Ethan pulled his shirt on and lazily walked to the bathroom, closing the door behind him. Emma had gotten used to waking up next to him, and it was the best thing ever. The past two months had flown by and had been amazing with him. Grayson and James where close to their six month anniversary and couldn't be happier.

The Dolans had been talking to their boys again but not a lot, their dad slowly accepting Grayson. Emma hoped that they would be back home before senior year started. Cameron didn't agree with their dads decision to kick the boys out either, which why she hadn't spoken to him for months. Their mom was the only one any of them talked to.

Emma stretched and slid her sandals on, looking out the window. James and Grayson where sitting outside already and Ellie was on the phone with someone, probably her mom. The toilet flushed and Ethan walked back into the room. Emma smiled as he wrapped his arms around her and swayed them side to side.

"Morning Em," Ethan said. Now more awake than he was before.

"Morning cutie," Emma replied. They still hadn't said the L word to each other and only occasionally called each other baby. They just weren't into the nicknames that much.

Ethan grabbed his sandals and locked his fingers with Emma's as then headed out the door to meet their friends. Today was the last day of the trip and they would be leaving shortly. They all wanted to enjoy the sun at the beach one more time. Ellie was dreading leaving considering she was driving her moms van so they could all ride together and have room for their belongings.

"Morning ladies," James greeted and Grayson smiled as he looked up at his brother and his friend.

"Do you just call everyone a lady?" Ethan asked.

"Pretty much, cool huh?" James replied. Grayson laughed and placed a kiss on his cheek.

They all spread out and found a spot to relax in the sun and not worry about anything for a bit. Eventually Ellie rounded everyone up and they piled into the van. It was extremely hot so Ellie had the air on blast and the back windows open. The drive was around four hours long and it would obviously feel longer than that, especially if their phones died. Emma day next Ethan, holding his hand and he would occasionally smile for no reason. He also did this weird thing with his lips that made him kinda look like a turtle but Emma thought it was adorable so he done it just to hear her giggle.

James had fallen asleep about thirty minutes in but never let go of Grayson's arm, he was slouched on his shoulder. Grayson had his head propped on James' but was on his phone watching YouTube.

After a while Ellie sighed loudly and Emma smiled.

"You good El?" Ellie nodded but then replied.