Chapter Five

Jing was sitting on the floor of The White Dragon with his arms crossed and his eyes closed, while Kong paced back and forth. LiYun had been gone a whole day and without his cellphone.

''Calm down, Kong. He will be back'' Jing said without even budging.

''How could he just leave like that and without his cell'' Kong said.

''LiYun is a grown dragon, he can take care of himself'' Jing opened an eye to look at Kong. ''If you don't stop, you will make a hole and LiYun will make you pay for it.''

Kong stopped ''SHUT UP!'' he said glaring at Jing. Kong walked over to Jing and reached out to grab a hold of him only to have Jing grab his wrist and flip him down onto the mat sitting on top of him.

''You have to remember, next to LiYun, I'm the next most skilled one here'' Jing said pinning Kong's arms down over his head.

Kong laid there looking up at Jing. He had been pinned to the mat many times before by him but never before did he ever really look at him the way he was now. Kong growled and shoved Jing off him hiding his face with his hand as he ran to the back. Jing sat there watching him and was confused as to what was wrong.

Jing had been with LiYun long before Kong came around. Almost a couple thousand years before. Kong was only seven years old when his mother died and LiYun found him being beaten up by people on the street. That was a few hundred years ago though. LiYun and Jing pretty much raised him and taught him everything he knew. They were like his older brothers, but what was this feeling in his chest just now.

The way Jing looked just now totally moved him a bit. The way the sun hit his orange hair and his eyes. Kong placed his hand over his heart. He could feel it beating fast. What was going on?

Jing got up and headed to the back only to find the door held shut ''Kong, are you ok'' Jing asked knocking on the door.

Kong could feel his face burning from blushing ''Ye....Yeah'' he stuttered as he leaned on the door making sure Jing couldn't come in.

''Ok, well I'm going to go out and get something to eat. Do you want to come or just want me to bring you back something?''

''Ju...just bring me back something. Anything is fine'' Kong yelled. He just wanted Jing to leave already.

Jing shrugged and walked out closing and locking the front door behind him. Once Kong knew he was gone he walked out and flopped down on the mat closing his eyes. He felt like if he wasn't careful, he might do something to Jing, but what. While Jing was out, Kong chose to take a nap.

''Kong, hey, Kong wake up'' Jing tried to wake him softly.

Kong half asleep opened his eyes and looked up to see Jing hovering over him. Kong smiled and reached up, brushing his hand against Jing's cheek. Jing didn't move but was confused as to what Kong was going. To Kong this was a dream and he was going to treat it as such. Kong moved his hand slowly back behind Jing's head and pulled him down till their lips met.

Jing was taken back and balled up his fist but he knew that Kong wasn't fully awake. Jing tried to pull back but Kong held him tightly there kissing him softly. After Kong was done, he grabbed a hold of Jing and pulled him to lay down with him wrapping his arms around him tightly. Jing didn't know what to do at this point.

He tried even more to get away from Kong's grip but it was too tight. As Jing laid there, he noticed just how warm Kong was. He was so warm that it started to make Jing tired. Jing finally gave up laying his forehead on Kong's chest as he closed his eyes. Maybe a few minutes wouldn't hurt. Plus, Kong felt not only warm but nice as well. He felt himself relax and drift to sleep.